Katy Perry

Madonna called for Katy Perry to be curator of its media project «Art for Freedom» (Art for Freedom).

Digital project aims to promote the arts and freedom of expression. Katy Perry will help with daily presentations on the project website. In December, the curator was David Blaine.

In late January, Perry also sum up the results of works of art and help you choose one artist, as it is written, "whose creative expression demonstrates a unique perspective on the struggle for human rights." The winner will receive a grant of $ 10 000 to create a non-profit organization in accordance with their ideas.

The project «Art for Freedom» in September of last year, Madonna and Steven Klein jointly launched the 17-minute film titled «Secretprojectrevolution». After his release, the singer announced his intentions, and since then invites his fans to post their artwork online at the project website. Other celebrities will cover the process of daily and monthly basis to determine the best participant.

"My goal - to show an example Secretprojectrevolution my desire to inspire the world for change through art. I hope my film, and other materials in the framework of Art for Freedom will be a call to action and give people the opportunity to creatively express, to help the fight against oppression, intolerance and indifference "- commented Madonna.

"Madonna told me that she wanted to start a" revolution of love & quot ;. Is argue with that? & Quot; - Commented Eddy Moretti, Chief Creative Officer, VICEMedia.

Shot from the movie «Secretprojectrevolution»

Tags

See also

New and interesting