Facts about Katy Perry

Both parents are pastors Kathy, so she is very religious person. That God was always with her, she tattooed "Jesus" on the wrist. Overall, Kathy three tattoos, one of which is at the foot of strawberry, reflecting, according to Perry, her essence.

Homeland Kathy - Santa Barbara, California, USA.

The real name of the singer Katherine Elizabeth Hudson (she took the pseudonym Perry to not confuse it with the actress Kate Hudson (Perry - Katy mother's maiden name)

Favorite song Katy Perry - Toxic, which takes her colleague Britney Spears.

Previously, Cathy loved to sing in the church choir.

Kathy single «I Kissed A Girl», to make it popular, was the first on the charts «Billboard hot 100" for seven weeks.

Katie is the only performer in the world, whose singles «I Kissed a Girl» and «Hot N Cold» received the status of three "platinum" in the US in 2008.

In 2009, Katy Perry is listed in the Guinness Book of Records, because it singles «I Kissed A Girl» and «Hot N Cold» from the album «One of the Boys» officially downloaded from a network of approximately 2 million times, which is considered " the best start in the digital chart US among singers ».

Once the singer was forbidden to listen to modern music, instead of which she listened to only gospel music. Parents, priests could not insist on its own and gospel music changed Cathy.

She pierced nose when she was 13.

Her favorite form of exercise - jumping rope. Katie often jumping rope before concerts as easy workout.

She dreams that the main male role in one of her videos fulfilled Robert Pattinson.

Once Perry had to correct bra, hiding under the table, as she sat near the guys in the band Jonas Brothers. This awkward situation is not confused her.

Favorite artists are Katy group Queen, Michael Jackson, Madonna, Alanis Morrisett, and Lady Gaga.

From food Katie prefers: fresh vegetable salad with chicken, salad with endive and avocado cheeseburgers, sashimi shrimp and fish.

Tags

See also

New and interesting