Stylish evolution

Modification of the simpleton in a retro-diva: Is it possible? Nothing is easier, if the simpleton Kate Hudson. There's no one who acted in the movie, but the one who sings under the name Perry. To his 28 years in the singer's definitely reached a new level, rising not only in the number of top pop singers, but also style icons. Of course it seems a style icon is only for those who looks at fashion with non-standard point of view, but if you look at things realistically, that Kathy has not yet found himself and experimenting not only with clothes, but also hair color. In recent years very successfully.

In the music industry name Kathy has been known then, but in 2004, 20-year-old girl with a bad style and nothing nevydelyayuschimsya repertoire simply did not notice (or did not want to notice). But even at that time it had a good makings for further self ... but remember it is only four years later, when Perry will release the hit «I Kissed a Girl», and until the year 2003 and completely tasteless retro bow on «Sass & Bide party »in Los Angeles. Silk pink and blue "robe" could be justified, if it was not looking out for his leopard bra.

A year later, Katy moved away from the retro and decided to focus on modern style, with equally unfortunate ... Unfortunately, flared jeans, a sharp-nosed shoes and a white coat with a zipper badly match with a fan. While some ardent fans can say that it is just too hot.

It seemed more a failure than the last time, and think hard, but Perry has surpassed itself. She appeared at the opening of the boutique (!!!) in Los Angeles know what in hell. So dress up only the provincial provincial and not the future stars of the scene.

Six months later, gaps in the style of Katy was not. It's still ugly, though with a great figure and pretty face.

A turning point. What contributed to such improvement in the appearance of the singer only God knows. Maybe she hired a stylist (most likely), and can finally matured and learned how to combine things. This is understandable and Kathy us know. Stylish lemon midi dress nice combined with bright scarlet slippers, but, believe me, you can choose the color is much better ...

Grand bummer. It turned out that there was no stylist, but if there was, then it somewhere splyl and Cathy again dressed as he wants. This "fashion" ensemble is not for the faint hearted, especially those who can not tolerate bright tights (by the way, like Kate Middleton wears tights and, surprisingly, nobody has criticized).

That is about to begin a successful career and a successful career and a successful image needs. I like how Katie looks in 2007.

With the release of «I Kissed a Girl» Kathy has become a new star and is now certainly the services of a stylist who is not indifferent to Dita Von Teese. The young singer in a sexy retro image a la burlesque star.

It's Vegas, baby! Perry at the presentation of his new album «One of the Boys» in a fancy dress of Spades.

Inspired by the 50th of stylist Katie picked up her perfect image on its first ever «MTV VMA». Let suit and resembles a swimsuit, but it is much better than the dreary dresses in the early evolution of the stylish singer.

Yes, in 2008, Cathy just blossomed! The angelic guise she appeared at the Paris Fashion Week.

Perry cheerful girl and very sweet. On «MTV EMA» in Liverpool, where she was co-host, Katie wore a funny dress, seer to the root, by Jean Charles de Castelbajac. Add the image as a pastry bag.

Light shocking, of course, is good, but once you need to try something more serious. In 2009, Cathy showed us their sexuality, femininity and good taste (or her stylist he is not so important, because it is a priori "absorbs" in itself all that said and done by a professional).

Kathy in a stylish white suit on «NRJ Music Awards» in Cannes.

Delicate glamor of old Hollywood image of the goddess in the «Grammy Awards».

Saucy mix to «MTV VMA». The figure simply stunned!

Sexy kitty in the «MTV Movie Awards» in provocative dress Zuhair Murad.

Very much I want to say "Never again do not do it!". The image of a teenage goth Cathy not to face.

A few weeks after her marriage to Russell Brand Katy as a sign of personal victory came in the «EMA MTV» in a bright red mini dress and blue shoes (that's what I'm here blue did not understand ...).

Kathy at the premiere of the animated film "The Smurfs" in a dress with her character Smurfette.

After the dress with the image of Smurfette Kathy pulled on "themed outfits." One of the prizes she has appeared in a dress with oriental motifs by Vivienne Westwood.

Kathy in a luxurious dress by Elie Saab at the ceremony "Grammy».

In the style of the 20s.

Perry in a chic red velvet dress Dolce & Gabbana at the premiere of the film "Katy Perry: A part of me».

And yet some great bows Cathy, who was filled with her whole 2012. It seems to me, or "ugly duckling" has become a beautiful swan?

Tags

See also

New and interesting