The "Age of the lives of my children"

New York photographer Tyler Oriek conceived his "Vintage project," as he called him, a fascinating series of photographs with their children. As panoramas photo he picked special details that would demonstrate America in the most different epochs of its existence. Has received an educational, creative and talented. In addition, significantly high skill Tyler as a costume and set designer.

Travel SideShow, 1900

Curator 1920

The Great Depression, 1930

Watchmaker 1935

MacArthur 1940

Douglas MacArthur (Eng. Douglas MacArthur; Jan. 26, 1880, Little Rock, Arkansas - April 5, 1964, Washington, DC) - US military commander, the holder of the highest rank - General of the Army (18 December 1944), the field marshal of the Philippine Army (24 August 1936), Chevalier many awards and medals. - Information from Wikipedia

My children, Tyler ml. and Lauren, of course, good actors. But I thought it very important to use a convincing props, accessories, to bring the audience at the time, which is shown in the photo.

Sailor on leave 1940

The policeman, 1950

Private Detective, 1960

I spent all of the most impressive scenes from American history: from luxury the 20s. Twentieth century to the funk-culture on the rollers. I took into account the age of their children. Somewhere important to me was completely innocent and lively look, but somewhere already some maturity. I would like to translate the sensual side photos of those times.

Roller skates, 1970

Gleason's Gym, 1970

Tags

See also

New and interesting