Podkapotnoe Kotyakov

Seryoga Kazantsev wrote: I want to tell a very interesting story that happened to me recently. March 11 went to work at about 7:30 am. Standing on the street. Vatutin front street. Nemirovich-Danchenko, saw the car slid to the right, and there sits a cat. He ran for a long time without thinking under my car. The wife of a rock, come you look where he escaped. Included emergency gang went out to look, not to destroy. Looked and did not find the cat, went quietly on ...

After 2 to 5 days, March 13 at 17 pm, decided to remove the blanket from the engine and pour nezamerzayku. Open the hood, I was very surprised to see the "neighbor" my engine ... He was even more surprised, I think so. Pulling out from under the hood of a cat and put it on the ground, he quickly ran back under the car. Slowly departed, the cat ran after the car. I decided to put him in the trunk and take him back to the street. Vatutin. Wanted to feed and release it there. But first took a wife from work, and she felt sorry for him.

Here we have it, and take home. Washed and fed. Quiet, peaceful ... Not much was dirty. Likely home. EJ-called ICOM :)

Source: vk.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting