Female Trainer

In Nizhny Novgorod, under the initiative of the famous people of the city Zauri Abuladze was established Ladies' tennis club. Now he strongly energetically promoting itself as a tennis coach. Take women and children from the monitors, then it is not razvidet! He even wrote "Women's Code", which can be easily found on the Internet: "The first thing that catches the eye is the hairstyle and hair. I enjoy very beautiful hair, no matter what color it is, I do not like when the young beautiful girls are aged rough hair. Hair - the most important and valuable to both women and men. Hairstyle in many ways changed my life, that it contributed to the formation of my image, thanks to her I became beautiful and attractive ».

"The beauty and talent are interconnected - says Zaur - can not be talented women are ugly or beautiful women - untalented. If a woman is not beautiful and untalented, I try not to touch it and do not give any chance, whether genius or prodigy ».

"Ugly women do not see any business, in any sport, any communication just for one main reason - a beautiful and talented woman I always inspire and give me great strength, energy, joy and pleasure».

"Lately it has become fashionable to argue - there is a friendship between a man and a woman, each friendship with a woman is considering its own way. For me friendship with a woman begins only when there is affection and passion, this is what contributes to the boundless friendship between man and woman ».

"I think the most important thing for women is the figure that forms the basis of feminine beauty. I enjoy a good, beautiful and sexy breast. Exceptionally when she gives a beautiful shape. Some people are able and know how to do it, while others, then there is no reason ».

"The person on the background, I do not push it untouchable. The person is the gift of God, and every woman should her beauty - the person to enjoy and fight for its preservation forever young and beautiful ».

For your face Zauri is also struggling - Photoshop.

Photo from a page Zauri in touch. Forever young and beautiful.

Overlooked.

"I nearly did not admit those women who choose me and fight to win a place in my heart, no matter what they are, and beauty queen. For me, they cease to exist for one important and the main reason. I do not see, and never admit female choice, I'm ready to fight, and fight only for their choice, any other choice in me does not light the fire ».

"To conquer the beautiful and talented women, unfortunately, it is possible only gifted and talented men».

"My main mission - is to conquer the women and I always succeed. There are new Russian, who seek money to win beautiful women. I believe that this method will not allow and price penny. With the help of money, gold, diamonds still never and who could not, and can not conquer the beautiful and talented women. " Correctly. You can simply order a photo shoot with local models.

Suddenly.

Zauri loves Photoshop.

Cuckoo!

Yeltsin, Nemtsov, Zauri.

Zauri and Mikhalkov.

Zauri publishes books about themselves.

And everything is good. But he is also a skating is. And kids hugging.

There were parents who gave the girls to train Zauri.

"It all starts from childhood».

Source: radulova.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting