Children under 18.

Looking at the younger generation of actors and actresses involuntarily want to note that the generation of a very talented and competitive work. In the picture they hold no worse than famous actors, and make sure no less. Who are they, the future of cinema? I suggest to get acquainted with the female half of the young cast.

Chloe Moretz
February 10, 1997 (14 years old)

Where you might see it: Kick-Ass (2010) as a dangerous Ubivashki, Let Me In (2010) as the child vampire Eby, 500 Days of Summer (2009) as the younger sister of the protagonist.
Where do you see it in the near future: Fields (2011), Kick-Ass 2 (2012), Dark Shadows (2012).

Charming and bright girl, that it is impossible not to remember. World fame came to Chloe after Ubivashki role in the film "Kick-Ass". Deadly child was more impressive than the protagonist played by Aaron Johnson.

Despite the fact that Chloe predict a great future as an actress and has already recorded the ranks of Hollywood starlets, she is not going to drop out of school.

Dakota Fanning
February 23, 1994 (17 years old)

Where you might see it: 24 hours (2002) as a small Abigail, War of the Worlds (2005), the daughter of the main character, The Fifth Dimension (2009) young fortune teller future.
Where do you see it in the near future: The Rise (2011), Wild Mississippi (2012).

In seven years, Dakota became the youngest nominee Screen Actors Guild Award, and 12 - the youngest member of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. In order to complete schooling, Dakota decided to give up the role in the film.
In addition to filming in the movie, Dakota is known and fashion work. She also listed since December 2010 at the agency IMG Models as a model.

El Feninng
Apr. 9, 1998 (12 years old)

Where you might see it: Babel (2006), the daughter of the main characters of Pitt and Blanchett, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2009) The little heroine Cate Blanchett, Somewhere (2010) Cleo - the daughter of the main character, The Nutcracker and the Rat King (2010), Mary.
Where do you see it in the near future: Super 8 (2011), We Bought a Zoo (2011), between now and dawn (2011).

For a long time in the shadow of El was her older sister, the first roles that were battered - heroine Dakota at an earlier age. But later it observed not only the mini-version of the older sister, but also a talented actress. In addition to acting activities, El actively participates in fashion shootings. The fashion house Rodarte It recognizes almost muse.

Jodelle Ferland
October 9, 1994 (16 years old)

Where you might see it: Tideland (2005) the main character Dzheliza Rose, Silent Hill (2006) performed the role of 3, Twilight. Saga. Eclipse (2010) Bree, a convert.
Where do you see it in the near future: Bigman (2011) Cabin in the Woods (2011).

For this girl with a doll face and delightful hair its fame horror film actress. I do not think it has something to upset the young actress, as it accounts for a picture in which she played at the same site with Jeff Bridges, Rada Mitchell, Renee Zellweger, Matthew Broderick, Robert Pattinson, and many others.

Saoirse Ronan
April 12, 1994 (16 years old)

Where you might see it: I Could Never Be Your Woman (2007), the daughter of the heroine Michelle Pfeiffer, The Atonement (2007) Briony at age 13, The Lovely Bones (2009) Susie - the main character.
Where do you see it in the near future: Hannah. The Perfect Weapon (2011), Snow White by the Brothers Grimm (2012), The Hobbit: Part One (2012).

A girl with an unusual name, which in Irish means "freedom." Saoirse is as distinctive as her name. Quite simple in the film "The Lovely Bones," in life, and it is more striking effect. Judging from the get her roles, she can be different: the perfect victim and killer cute dreamer and a girl in love.

Haley Steynfild
December 11, 1996 (14 years old)

Where you might see it: True Grit (2010) played the leading role - Mattie Ross.

She made her debut in the title role of the film "True Grit." I must say that debuted spectacularly. Firstly, I played with world stars (Jeff Bridges, Matt Damon), and secondly, clearly did not go unnoticed. This year she was nominated for an Oscar as "Best Supporting Actress". Let us hope that this girl has a great future.

Abigail Breslin
April 14, 1996 (14 years old)

Where you might see it: Signs (2002) Bo Hess - the daughter of the main character, Raising Helen (2004) Little Miss Sunshine (2006) Olive Hoover, Zombieland (2009) Little Rock.
Where do you see it in the near future: New Year's Eve (2011), Dear Eleanor (2011), Innocence (2012)

Smiling "Miss Sunshine" has become one of the youngest nominees in the category "Best Supporting Actress" in 2007.

In the next post I will introduce you to the boys, who managed to achieve a lot in acting career before reaching the age of majority.

Tags

See also

New and interesting