Changes for the brave

Spring is a good time for change. I was always finds the decision to change something in yourself in the spring. That and this spring was no exception. At this time, far-fetched to me to make a short cut. The case remained for small: to find a suitable option for my face shape and go to implement the master plan. And if the second no problems, the choice of hairstyles with some difficulties. What are the short haircuts now in vogue? What type will suit my face? How to take care of short hair? Questions very much. It remains to find the answers.

Trendy short hairstyles
Well, who does not like celebrities are able to answer this question by example?

10. Audrey Tautou

Curly hair Audrey's best to keep to the "short leash." It is much better with the style pixie haircut, rather than with long curls. As if it was not nice, it is not quite the image inspires immediate haircut.

9. Emma Watson

I like the new look Emma, ​​she is. But still, in my opinion, stylist little too long. More precisely, with its absence. Mowing looks too boyish and obviously adds years of its bearer.

8. Rihanna

This is my favorite image of Rihanna. It is suited to its type face. Making it both touching and rigorous. If she had stopped on this variant, instead of continuing to experiment with different length creepy purple-pink hair, it would be even better.

7. Elisha Cuthbert

The face of this Canadian actress noticeably changed after a short haircut. It was fresh. The deliberate negligence in stowage added to her charm.

6. Sarah Harding

Sarah is a prime example refuting the public confusion about the asexuality of women with very short hair. Sarah several times changed the type of short haircut, a different style your hair, but, in my opinion, has always been bright and seductive.

5. Kimberly Wyatt

Kimberly - my favorite example of how short hair can in an instant transform dullness of ordinary girl in an unpredictable personality. Short hair opened her very beautiful face, which are an important focus piercing eyes.

4. Michelle Williams

Michele Williams relates to the rare number of women with short hair in substantially better than with the longest. Long hair, it seems to me, hung quite unattractive Patlakh. And as a new hairstyle transformed Michel. It seems to me it looked like a retro diva.

3. Keira Knightley

My opinion about the short haircut of the actress in two ways. On the one hand, it has a heavy jaw and it would be better if the long hair made her softer. On the other hand, some quite miraculously short hair, full face and open up all its flaws, did not do ugly Cyrus. On the contrary, given its image of luxury and nobility.

2. Natalie Portman

Not to say that I'm right here in the wild delight of the short hairstyle Natalie, but it does not cause frustration. When I first saw pictures of the actress close-cropped, I did for two output. The first - to make a short cut, you need to be firm, decisive character and courage. Second - I too want to. It was 5 years ago in my mind conceived the idea, which by this time had grown to a strong desire.

1. Ashlee Simpson

Hairstyle of the girl finally dispelled all the doubts and convinced me of wanting to cut off her hair. And I'll tell you why. Firstly, in this hairstyle I like everything: the shape, length, as it opens the face and emphasizes dignity. And secondly, because it is one of the few celebrities, with whom I have common features. This means that something like this should suit me.

To wear a bold haircut?
Slim and graceful girls really fit this hairstyle. If the opposite is the case, then it is not worth doing, because the lack of long flowing curls give more massive figure. So, short haircuts are not recommended for women with broad shoulders and a short neck. Short hair is "open" person, so all the disadvantages, if any, will be visible to the naked eye. Therefore, such a haircut will not approach the girls with wide or strongly protruding jaw very narrow lips or a big nose.
Fit girl with clean skin and large expressive eyes, petite face, graceful shoulders and a long neck.

Tags

See also

New and interesting