Smoking in Hollywood

All caring mom trying to protect their children from bad habits, but, unfortunately, they did not always succeed. And sometimes it's not bad company, which is associated with a son or daughter, and celebrities who blindly imitate the young and more teenagers are silly. Stars, of course, absolutely "spit" on stereotypes and they boldly photographed in various poses with the cigarette, then with a bottle. They call it art, but that's what art is for moms is savagery.

Indeed, the stars often take part in these photo shoots, and why they do it - personally I do not understand. If you decide to popiaritsya, remove the new provocative film (this applies to actors and actresses), or create a not-sweet primitive clip, and something "harder" (this applies to male and female singers). All elementary simple, but celebrities make other decisions - they promote smoking right from the covers of magazines.

Perhaps for some it's normal, but believe me, when you will have your children, then smoking on a magazine cover star would not interest you, because you just "program the" throw this magazine to hell - out of a son or daughter. Now I want to show you those celebrities who are shooting with a cigarette in his mouth, hands and other limbs, is not alien.

By the way, some of the stars in real life do not smoke, but are quite willing to photoset delayed.

Johnny Depp

Angelina Jolie

Scarlett Johansson

Robert Pattinson

Monica Bellucci

Brigitte Bardot

Jonathan Rhys-Meyers

Marilyn Monroe

Orlando Bloom

Robert Downey Jr.

Drew Barrymore

Diane Kruger