Manicure by celebrities

I have long nails and I just can not live without experiments steadily once a week to cover their original drawings, color and cause a lot of stones and crystals. And then I, as a lover of the unusual style of the original, it was interesting to see the nails of Hollywood stars! Whether they are original in their choice? Do not afraid to experiment?

Frankly selection, which I imagine you, pleasantly surprised me and even more than pleased. So to your attention the original and unusual manicures by celebrities.

Rihanna was spotted at a party Z100's Jingle Ball in New York City with bright yellow smileys on nails, emphasizing the positive mood of the stars.

At the sight of such beauty on your nails really begins to smile involuntarily))

On smileys provocative singer has not stopped, and please the audience at the ceremony music awards "Grammy" another masterpiece!

The original idea with a pattern repeating watermark banknotes!

Always colorful and playful Katy Perry returned to his childhood and emphasized its image pink stars on short nails

At the award ceremony MTV Europe Music Awards. Schick, the brilliance, beauty!

The same manicure flamboyant Katie struck me right in the heart). In all ten nails singer adorns the beloved and inimitable Russell Brand

Lindsay Lohan, which are increasingly seen in leopard clothes, decided to supplement nails all the same leopard pattern.

Next manicure snovo cries of scandal and unbalanced mental state actress

On one of the fingers on nalyapannom manicure LiLo wrote «Fuck U» - that speaks for itself.

Eve Jeffers was original in its choice and is now on her finger adorned by none other than the 44th President of America, Barack Obama

Heidi Montag has decided to show a deep love for the brand Chanel. American singer and actress painted their nails logo «Chanel» and go shopping in their chain store in Beverly Hills.

Melody Thornton known to us as a member of pop group Pussycat Dolls do not mind to show off a nail in the Gothic style. That's what the singer has decided to shine on the set of the TV show For One Night Only

Another true lover of Gothic Lady Gaga, as always, black lacquer and many shining crystals.

And lastly «British Style» by Solange Knowles

As a bonus to the end of the article a series of photographs of Rihanna's fans home with the Russian version of Star manicure with water money signs.

Manicure like Rihanna? Easy!

Step 1. Cut the banknote 10 pieces polish and paste

Step 2: Use scissors to cut off all unnecessary

Step 3. Then cover the nail transparent varnish and wait until podsohnit

Step 4. Next, another layer of lacquer and immediately (do not wait for the paint to cure) paste the glittering stones

Crafts omnipotent! ))

Tags

See also

New and interesting