Domestic violence

Domestic violence - a frequent phenomenon, not only ordinary people in families, but also people celebrated. Many stellar women were abused, abused and beaten by their husbands and boyfriends. Let's see who of famous people survived domestic violence and how they managed to cope with what had happened.

The most famous case of domestic violence - this is perhaps the story of Rihanna. After a long argument, boyfriend, singer Chris Brown put out of the car, beaten and left on the road. Rihanna without hesitation filed for a lover to court. Brown was sentenced to 6 months hard labor and a course on anger management. In my opinion, not enough!

Roman Berry and Wesley Snipes ended loud quarrel, during which Snipes with such force struck Holly that is the time to become deaf in one ear. It was enough that the actress broke off a relationship with a fighter. The fact that the father of the actress constantly beat her mother and Berry did not want that kind of life and yourself.

Scandalous relations Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva our compatriots were limited not only by loud quarrels. According to Oksana once Gibson is so furious that attacked her when she was holding their newborn daughter. Later Grigoriev presented to the court record, where the famous actor and director Oksana not only insulted but also threatened to kill her. According to friends Grigorieva, quarrels "sweet couple" not infrequently ended with severe head injuries and broken teeth. Of course, not Mel Gibson.

This list would not be complete without the "Hollywood of the main bully" Shonna Pena. His 4-year marriage ended with Madonna scandal when the singer said about the rape and beatings by her lover. Sean was always very jealous and was famous for the fact that the frightened fans of his wife with his fists. Battered and Madonna, to which the actor got up awful things: stuffed head in the oven, beat, and once tied to a chair and threatened to cut her face, if she did not confess his infidelity.

Tina Turner suffered beatings and humiliation for ... 16 years. The singer is constantly beat her husband Ike Turner, who was famous for addiction to drugs and alcohol.

I'm used to bruise. And brilliantly disguised bruising, all except those that left a hanger - these scars I still have.

Eventually, Tina broke down and tried to commit suicide. Fortunately, the suicide attempt failed, but the singer has found the strength to leave her husband-tyrant. Several years ago, Ike died, but the singer is not at all touched.

The marriage of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown turned into a nightmare after a few days after the wedding. But this was the real reality: Brown beat his wife, by his fault the singer was two miscarriages. Whitney suffered humiliation as much as 15 years. In 2007, she left her husband, took a course of counseling and treatment for drug addiction and began a new life.

Not only foreign, but also domestic female celebrity drank a grief because husbands tyrants.

The father of the second child Christina Aguilera singer broke his nose on one of the social events, he was jealous of his wife with another man. I think that this case was not a single family of Christina.

Valerie's husband, a well-known producer Alexander Shulgin, mocked my wife for eight long years:

Alexander I was intimidated to such an extent that I was afraid to do anything. He beat me to the violet color, locked in a dog cage in the cold of winter, continually refined and humiliated, insulted.

Bruising and bruising singer Jasmine beaten by her husband, and then she filed for divorce. Under "cause of divorce" it was stated: "conflicting relations».

Tags

See also

New and interesting