The English Rose

I admire this woman: she is beautiful, feminine and incredibly talented, but the most important thing - it's real (in all senses of the word). As corny as it may sound, I fell in love with Kate Winslet after the famous "Titanic" and since then I watch her work.

Who would not say, but Kate Winslet - a star of the first magnitude. While the actress does not like her so called:

Please do not call me a movie star. I do not feel alone, and I do not think I behave like a movie star. I do not have aircraft, chef or personal trainer. As well as all the normal family, my husband and children go to the park to play ball and to museums, watch movies together and play at home in the "Monopoly».

Kate Winslet is rarely rated "the most beautiful / desirable / sexy women of the world", but for her there is always a place in the list of "the most popular, talented, and (dare I say it) brilliant actresses." Kate gets very complex, psychological, thinking the role, which can hardly cope ubiquitous Angelina Jolie, not to mention the psevdoaktrise Megan Fox.

In my youth I did not feel attractive. I was fat, very worried because of this, and often cried. Thoughts of his own inferiority remain for life. I never cope with the feeling that I'm not as slim as the other actresses.

Perhaps the figure of Winslet and is far from the model parameters, but the actress has learned to love yourself for what it is and refuses to remake themselves for Hollywood standards. When it comes to shooting in fashion magazines, Kate demands that her pictures are not retouched.

Once I saw her picture in the magazine and nearly fell - my face, but that's abdomen and legs clearly belonged to some kind of model size zero.

Kate pribabahov devoid of all star, and for that I love her even more. It is simple and is able to laugh at themselves: the actress is still proud to say that as a child her teased "bubble" at her wedding, she treated the guests sausages and beer, and, after giving birth to first child, joked that her ass looked like a broccoli.

Joking aside, and serious roles require a huge impact, especially if the director's chair in her own husband. The only joint project of Kate and her husband Sam Mendes (who so successfully directed the 1999 "American Beauty") - a psychological drama "Revolutionary Road." This film has a special meaning for Winslet also because her partner was Leo DiCaprio - her friend, son and brother all rolled into one.

Kate was difficult to shoot her husband, and not only because he would not let her indulgences, like the other actors, but because of the sex scenes in the frame, followed by Mendes patiently watched and ... give advice on how to play louder.

On the red carpet, Kate, despite her prejudices about their appearance, it looks great. It amazes boundless sexuality or beckoning eyes, but attracts worldwide attention because of its elegance, restraint and class. However, evening dresses of famous designers do not interfere with Kate taking the situation with humor:

On the red carpet, all such fun - proud, it is important to fill his price. But I know their secret: if you black or other dark dress, then you or Naela few extra pounds, or you monthly.

Tags

See also

New and interesting