Kate Rocknroll and her personal life

She did not report their third wedding. But now Kate Winslet is ripe for more or less frank conversation about his personal life. In an interview with Harper's Bazaar British actress said that in earnest has understood herself after her divorce from Sam Mendes, and married for the third time in a much stronger woman.

About break Winslet and Mendes it became known in March 2010. But in fact, the couple broke up much earlier.
I studied fine myself for the past four years. I think, now for me it is much easier to understand certain things. I knew who I was, analyzed the roles that I play. And I'm grateful to God for all that

In December, Kate married Ned Roknrolla, nephew of the owner of the corporation Virgin Group Richard Branson. Roman couples lasted more than a year, but the wedding of the actress's representative said a few weeks after the ceremony.

You see, I am very much missed by myself, but now I know how to deal with it. I try not to notice that it does not matter, or carefully filtered. Although I sometimes think: is there a sense in it? Perhaps not
In an interview with journalist Winslet also spoke about his meeting with Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II - in November last year, Kate received from the hands of Queen Order of the British Empire.

God, she looks great - admires actress Queen. - Beautiful skin, thick hair. She was very beautiful and fresh. And this is a light-yellow dress was simply stunning
By the way, as a wedding gift from Branson Kate and Ned got tickets spaceship - traveling couples will take place this year.

Tags

See also

New and interesting