The famous show «Saturday Night Live»

Jonah Hill, performing on NBC's famous show «Saturday Night Live» boasted that he could play better than Rose Kate Winslet. As proof of his brilliant talent John Leo asked again to perform the classic scene from "Titanic", acting as a romantic beauty.

Oscar-winning actor and screenwriter, showing off their achievements and earnings of 60 000 green, joked that Martin Scorsese, choosing contender for the title role in "The Wolf of Wall Street" was not sure that Leonardo DiCaprio will participate in the work on this project. "We need a real actor, like you, John, and Leo - although a real movie star, still learning," - said Scorsese. So it is part of Leo did not even guess ... if not for John.

Leo was behind the scenes, and heard his colleague in the shop unflattering comments about him. Suddenly appeared on the scene and the incredibly embarrassing John, Leo said, "I have a question:" What is going on here? »

Then he slightly angry voice said, "John, I know that this will happen if you will be nominated." DiCaprio has repeatedly warned John that he should be modest and humble, is not puffed up, as if a big star in Hollywood.

Hill, listening to the counsel of his friend and decided to smooth over an awkward situation, Leo turned his words against him the same. He offered to play one-on-one scene, "I'm flying!" From the famous "Titanic».

What came of it? Without a doubt, his arms outstretched, excited John Hill asked: "Can I fly, Jack?". "Of course, Rose!" - Said Leo. And John really soared, his heart was beating anxiously when DiCaprio his strong hands grabbed him by the music from the Titanic.

Jonah Hill SNL Monologue with Leonardo DiCaprio (ORIGINAL 2014)

Tags

See also

New and interesting