Lindsay ..

Well, our Lindsay Lohan finally sawn, finished his. to ... (let us lose, indecent after all ...). And you know what? She found herself in vandalism! I do not know that directs people of this sort, but in case we see a clear example of zazhravsheysya nedozvezdi plant ... even have bothered her ...

no, I'm not going to comment on this (it's your job), but what to do with such a crazy duril? But recently, it was a beautiful and prosperous girl ... Yes, with kinks, but not to the crime ... what it cost just a photo shoot about three years ago ...

In general, it has become one of the stars, which look dangerously close ... Here's a pancake! She has not knocked 30 ... and far from it like a pig to the sky ... and wrinkles like my mother ... alcohol is to blame?

And this is - a recent photo of the magazine ... just do not remember from what you see ... ... Photoshop in normal amounts is almost powerless.

Sad ... because it was not a bad actress ... no worse than Jessica Alba or Kirsten Dunst ... that's what creates the vodka ... (

Tags

See also

New and interesting