Lindsay Lohan and her outlook on life

Mean Girls Lindsay Lohan does not aspire to self-improvement, because it always lives one moment and wants to try everything in this life. I recently read an old interview with Lindsay and was amazed that she would soon give birth to be a young mom. Lohan seems to have changed plans and thoughts about the future of the kid were replaced by other thoughts. Lindsay, as early as in 2007 the actress has lost several roles. Lindsay now 25 years old and it is still recovering from its negative bias. Her life - an open book for the people, but Lohan not forget to share with new photos from their own Twitter-a, which for the most part it is captured. Let's look at the life of Lohan that she wants to show itself by uploading photos online.

Well, as always pictures "diluted" Lindsay quotes that are well show her attitude to life and everything going on around her.

"People go to university to decide what they would like to do in this life. As for me, I already know what I want »

"Beauty - a grace and confidence. Learn to accept what nature gave you »

"Of course, I'm very flattered by the fact that people want to know so much about my personal life and about me»

"Say to yourself," Yes! "And make sure that you are surrounded by good people»

"On the universal attention to the person I will say this: it is impossible to complain. This is a natural process, when you are on the peak of popularity. At the same time, sometimes I have very hard. When you're just getting off the street and around you was already a crowd of people ... I was exasperated »

"Believe in yourself always! At the end of the day look in the mirror and tell yourself that happy life »

"If I had to share with someone your friends, I would choose Britney Spears. Well, someone might not like? »

"Life is full of risks. Do not be afraid of this »

"I never thought that I - the one who booked a place in the Disney movie, now book their place in the prison ...»

"I made a terrible mistake, which learned a lot. That's probably why I'm still alive »

"All persons within the soul sits a small child who wants to take care of him»

"In life, full of all sorts of trouble, so why not stop to avoid them?»

"I do not want to cling to every commercial project. Recently, I was offered the script of the film, in which I was supposed to play a girl who wants to get into the gang. Honestly, I can not now undertake such projects. I do not think this is the right time »

"I like that I can play with people my age, because as soon as you start playing mature roles - there is no turning back»

"Yes, I guess I'm trying to do a lot of movies. But it does not necessarily have to be horror or something like that. I would like to star in a movie that brings joy to people. I want to be like Jodie Foster »

Tags

See also

New and interesting