Banksy

Banksy - it's really amazing, mysterious and contradictory personality. But know that Banksy - this is not the person's name and the nickname of the famous worldwide andegraudnogo graffiti artist, director and political activist, who saw one. Street art graffiti is in his power, as almost all the masters of this case is considered an idol Banksy. Banksy has not shown the true face even in his own documentary "Exit Through the Gift Shop," which, incidentally, was nominated for "Oscar". The filmstrip is visible only under the figure of Banksy black hood and heard the voice of the creator modified incredible paintings on the walls. Let his face be seen, but works at Banksy's just fascinating.

"Give him a can of paint, and it will create a masterpiece!". Banksy master of shocking, whose main weapon - anonymity. He draws when no one sees, even in the most seemingly forbidden places ... What Banksy fans that the police - no one can find information about this mysterious man. It should be noted, however, that the police are not just hunting for Banksy and the artist, according to the source, since we have to use in the work of the stencil.

His unique work on the walls and paintings deserve special attention because they are not just interesting but also extremely expensive. Just think, the most famous Hollywood celebrities give six-figure sums to get at least one work of Banksy. Some of his creations already owns couple Jolie-Pitt and Christina Aguilera.

"Picnic" (precisely this and several other works acquired Angelina Jolie)

«Escape»

"Helicopters with pink ribbon»

"Hydration»

"Nude man»

"Death»

"Life in dreams»

"Yellow Line»

"Behind the Wall»

"I hate Mondays!»

"No future»

"Rickshaw»

Currently, about Banksy is known only that he was born either in 1974 or in 1975 (that is, he is now about 37 years old). It also reported that he was born in Bristol and began his career in the late 90s.

A few works of Banksy:

Interesting fact:

In January this year, was put on eBay unusual lot - an ordinary piece of paper with an unusual filling - real name of the artist Banksy. The seller is the one under the pseudonym jaybuysthings. This one written in the description of the lot as follows:

If you win this auction, I will send you by mail a piece of paper with the name of a real Banksy. I revealed his identity, checking data on sales of his works with tax records. More details I will not reveal. The winner of the auction will be the only person in the world, with whom I have ever shared this information. On paper, it will indicate only the name and not a word more. I give you 100% guarantee that this is most likely the name of Banksy. Previous auction has been closed by eBay due to the fact that I was selling something "immaterial." Now it is a physical object.

Soon, for unknown reasons, disappeared from an auction lot. It is believed by many to depart himself Banksy, who has decided to once again warm up the public's attention, and perhaps as "hooliganism" of his accomplice. Anyway, for a piece of paper with the name of a real Banksy offered 999 999 $. The amount, of course, prohibitive, given the fact that the initial cost of the lot is 3000 $.

Although Banksy and criticize the fighters for a cleaner environment: We are concerned that Banksy's street art glorifies what is essentially vandalism. He is likely to continue its journey, which began over 10 years ago ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting