Olivia Wilde

27-year-old Olivia Jane Kobёrn, better known as Olivia Wilde, could not become an actress, after all the prerequisites for this girl was. Olivia is the daughter of producer Leslie Kobёrn and journalist Andrew Kobёrna and granddaughter of the famous Irish novelist Claude Kobёrna niece and author of popular detective Sarah Caudwell. Perhaps in the future it could become a journalist or a writer, but she chose another path and this path - aktёrstvo. At the beginning of his career, Olivia received only bit parts in such reel of film as "Alpha Dog," "neighbor" and "Turistas," but after a while it became known in the whole world because of three roles - Thirteenth in the series "House" Alex Kelly TV series "The OC" and Quorra in the film "Tron: Legacy." During all this time Wilde has repeatedly been declared one of the most beautiful and sexy women in the world, but is now divorced actress in search of his fortune. 7 years of marriage with the son of an Italian prince passed away, but Olivia was not discouraged and is removed in the new film.

How emphasizes its beauty former «principessa Olivia» (so named Olivia in Italy when she was married Tao Ruspoli - the son of the Prince)?

1. Who would be able to get used to the perfect image of Catwoman? Of course, Olivia Wilde! This woman just unusual appearance, which I associate it with a cat. Beauty, what else to say. The cut eye in the photo below is underlined perfectly arrows.

2. Olivia almost without cosmetics (that is to say, without makeup). Even in this form it is peerless. The only thing I do not like Olivia - it's her chest. In the movie "Alpha Dog" can be seen for what it ugly, but I think that the girl is not the point. Lack Meiko does not spoil the olives.

3. Great image! Olivia just a feast for the eyes. If it is a new Lara Croft, thereby replacing Angelina Jolie, I'll be glad, because anyone else in this role, I do not see (though Mila Kunis would be too bad, "smenschitsa»).

4. Make the photo below a replica of a make-up in the third photo. The image of a "vauch!».

5. Olivia blond in color. Well, nothing, absolutely nothing ... a beautiful person, but it is lost in this hair color. Brunette only brunette! I note that since Wilde much prettier, is not it?

6. And this girl almost died on the set of the film "Cowboys and Aliens" ... Thank God everything worked and Olivia can again and again to delight us with their views.

It turns out that it is still "Railway Pointer" arrows - just her crowning element in the make-up!

7. Very nice makeup. I liked it, but the most important thing he said to Olivia's face.

8. not Hairstyle and makeup "third grade is not a marriage» ...

9. Wondrous appearance Olivia. Eyes, lips, eyebrows - ah, what lepota ...

10. Olivia's eyes just magical! Makeup successfully distinguishes them.

11. Jaw Olivia certainly powerful, but it seems to me that it is not how much any port ... Cheeks beautiful, I love when the girls are pronounced.

12. There Wilde without tonalnika or it seemed to me? Eyebrows natural, and skin color too ... Very nice, I'll tell you. Not every star can reach the people here in this form and look, it looks like this babe.

13. Nice. The photo reminds me of Fox Olivia year 2009.
commercials

14. Make a super-duper, but eyebrows bong came out.

15. I do not like the image, as Olivia, he does not go (IMHO).

16. Her face fairy tale! Make-up on 100 of 100.

17. Olivia's face shape out of luck, but the beauty of it is not dark. With cosmetics clear, sooo obvious brute force.

18. Olivia of those people who are with bangs and without it well.

19. The beauty will save the world.

20. Red lipstick makes Olivia girl from the past.

21. A bit of gothic, mystic and fascinating image. I do not know, but I did not like ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting