Banksy - a terrorist from the art

Personality British artist Banksy, guerrilla has not yet been set, but the name has become naritsatelnym.Kak name "Xerox" for paper copies and copiers in Russia. Because it is absorbed and popularized worldwide experience of many street artists. Underground graffiti artist and political activist Banksy due to acute-social themes of his paintings quickly gained popularity around the world, while maintaining anonymity.

It is believed that his name is Robert or Robin Banks, or 1974 and it was born in 1975. Personally, he did not see anybody, except a pair of journalists in an interview that he kept giving contradictory information about himself. According to Banksy, even his parents do not know who he really is. But this did not prevent him to publish a book of his best works, entitled «Wall and Piece» (pun wall and piece = war and peace), and make a documentary "Exit Through the Gift Shop» (Exit Through the Gift Shop). And the prints his works sold at auction, "Sotheby's" for hundreds of thousands of pounds.

Banksy uses stencils to save time and have time to move away from the police. He likes to do under the slogan of "anti" and "rethink" in his works famous paintings (Mona Lisa, for example, he gave up a bazooka) and vandalize and to arrange jokes: once in the London Zoo, he made his way into a penguin pen and wrote on wall in huge letters: "The fish we have already got!»

Stirka

Rink

Maid in London

Bespoleznyy

Because I'm useless.

Virtual game

Guantanamo

Small kovboy

Girl on the hill

On Myspace You looked better

Zorro

Politseyskiy

Game without the ball

Escape from the barcode

The girl with an umbrella

Boy and zont

Abraham Lincoln

Rat and a girl

Fridge-kite

Simpsony

I do not have to repeat what I see in "The Simpsons».

Boy on a buoy

Thieves

A girl and a soldier

Cut

Pigeon

Armchairs

Rage

Horse

Hole in the wall

Kissing constables

Hunters

Ku Klux Klan

Fox Kentucky

Telephone booths

Big boy

Take that, society!

Flower

Girl and ATM

Rat on Channel Strit

I drew the rats for three years, and then someone told me what a talented anagram of the word "art" (eng. Rat and art). And I had to pretend that I knew about it all my life.

Rat

Empty steny

Blank wall - is a crime.

Yad

Rat restaurant

Rock painting

Lifetime bandits

Girl with a bomb

Jumping girl

Ice Bomb

Pulp Fiction

Sniper

Rat gonka

Even if you win the rat race, you still remain a rat.

Mona Lisa with a bazooka

Caveman

The dog in the picture

TV, thrown out of the window

The municipality decided to leave the graffiti on the wall of the Clinic of sexual problems in Bristol.

Banksy
See also:
Banksy advertising

6 great names of contemporary street art

via www.adme.ru/hudozhniki-i-art-proekty/6-velikih-imen-sovremennogo-strit-arta-346305/

Tags

See also

New and interesting