Creativity by Richard Avedon

I became acquainted with the work of Avedon through admin))) Thank you very much for this, because he started to look for his shots, I was so fascinated that I do not know how to put pictures of the first, so they like me. Photos simply amazing professionalism, his photographs present all the emotions: laughter, sadness, joy, anxiety ...

In nine years, little Richard first picked up a camera Kodak family and began to poke at all the buttons in a row, he was just wondering what you get. Who would have thought that the first steps of one of the most famous photographers of "celebrities" and fashion, but most of all he loved to shoot portraits of people.

"Photography can be inaccurate. Each picture is extremely accurate. And while none of them is no truth ».

Let's start with my favorite, I from it so much fun and joy in my soul.
Richard Avedon and Twiggy in the Paris studio of 1967.

Barbra Streisand, 1965

René 1947 from the collection of Dior

The man in the hat, Italy 1948

Eliza Daniels 1948

Marilyn Monroe. New York 6 May 1957

Moment of work.

Model Carmen. Paris, 1957. It was one of the muses of Salvador Dali.

Marlon Brando, April 19 1951.

Model Dovima Van Cleef and elephants, 1955

Suzy Parker and Robin Tattersall. Paris, Place de la Concorde in 1956

So I have not seen Charlie Chaplin. New York, September 13, 1952

Audrey Hepburn 18 December 1953.

Rudolf Nureyev, 1962. He is a great ballet dancer. He even pictured soars.

Veruschka and Richard Avedon, 1967.

She Veruschka, 1967. As a pupa.

Suzy Parker, 1962. "He was a remarkable man himself in this business because the first realized the model - it's not just clothes hangers».

Bob Dylan. New York, November 4, 1963 Harlem

Bob Dylan. New York February 10, 1965. Filmed after the rain, and I like it glow in the background. It was as if something supernatural.

Catherine Deneuve. 22 September 1968

Sophia Loren, October 2, 1972. A beautiful woman after another.

Elizabeth Taylor, July 1, 1964.

Andy Warhol, 1969. In 1968, feminist Valerie Solanas shot three times in the stomach with Andy, he was still alive, but the scars always remind him about it.

He was always afraid that the next picture can be worse than the last, that feeling haunted him all his life. Finishing one photograph he was already thinking about the next, building plot.

"It's like a curse, - he says. - I have no peace of mind. I'm constantly working and has already ceased to understand what you can do, other than work. This is the slogan of my life: "I'm thinking the next picture» ».

Lauren Hutton, 1968.

Jean Shrimpton, 1965

Twiggy, 1968

Maya Plisetskaya, 1966

Cher 1974

Chin Machado, 1965

Jean Shrimpton, 1970

Veruschka, 1972

Nastassja Kinski, 1981. For this picture Nastya lay 2 hours on a cold cement floor, as she had to hold the ankle bones tail boa. She lay motionless, did not move when the snake tongue touched the ear lobe. In the photo it is perfectly clear.

Germany, Berlin, Brandenburg Gate; New Eve 1989. Year the Berlin Wall fell. One wonders what exactly is celebrating this person.

"If I have at least one day to do something related to photography, I thought I had missed something very important - as if forgotten to wake up».
Milla Jovovich, 1998

Stephanie Seymour, 1992

She in 1995

Magloziya Bela and Gisele Bundchen 2000

Couturier John Galliano. New York, 9 December 1999

Bjork. New York, June 2, 2004

Irwin Lazar, Elizabeth Taylor and Jack Nicholson on 29 March 1993.

Richard Avedon and Audrey Hepburn

Just Audrey

Self-portrait. New York, July 23, 1969

Once one American critic noted that Avedon called a photographer, this is called a painter Dali.

Tags

See also

New and interesting