Tim Burton

A great surprise for me was the fact that my favorite "Beetlejuice," "Corpse Bride," "Edward Scissorhands", "Ed Wood," "Sleepy Hollow", "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," "Sweeney Todd, demon- Barber of Fleet Street, "" Alice in Wonderland "(2010) - all the work of one talent, the eccentric genius of Tim Burton! However, the last two I have looked in view of the director who, knowing that this is another unique tale for my sick brain :)

A little bit about it - my hero (well, not quite my thanks Bonham Carter), the Dark Prince Tim Burton ...

Burton's first job after graduation is associated with the great Disney. Performing is not the most important design Disain responsibilities at Disney Studios, Tim was sacked several times and taken back

By the way, he in his youth one you do not like? (hint in the series "The Big Bang Theory» :))

disneevtsy rejected his short cartoon "Frankenweenie" (1984), who impressed the other producers, and laid the foundation for a successful career Burton

black comedy "Beetlejuice" was the first stellar work of Tim, which is proved by the "Oscar" for best makeup
By the way, the first and last appearance in Burton Michael Keaton (Batman later)

Winona Ryder (later in the fantastic film "Edward Scissorhands»)

Jeffrey Jones (in "Ed Wood," "Sleepy Hollow») ...

in general, favoritism actors Burton appears as anybody else, and this applies primarily to the great Johnny Depp, Lisa Marie and Helena Bonham Carter

first it considered the favorite of the director, because he was the alter ego of Burton in his every film

"Edward Scissorhands" was the first collaboration of these two geniuses when Depp was still completely unknown ... and off they'd go:

stunning b / w-shnaya drama "Ed Wood" (1994)

a film about the mysterious headless horseman "Sleepy Hollow" (1999)

fabulous adaptation of the book by Roald Dahl's "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" (2005)

animated cartoon "Corpse Bride," which were first involved Depp and Bonham Carter paired

gloomy Oscar-winning musical "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street»

... And finally, another animated film adaptation of the fairy tale - "Alice in Wonderland" in 2010

stripper, and subsequently - the actress and groom Tim, Lisa Marie Smith, was one of the muses Burton, stronger than all influenced his work

between 1991 and 2001, it appears in almost every project of Tim

a muse suddenly replaced by another - Helena Bonham Carter, who later became the wife of Burton and the mother of his child

a unique frame :) enmity and hatred for each other is not seen ... or is it just a game to the public?

Yes, in the life and work of Tim Burton, not everything was so smooth ... black humor always has a well-founded, but I firmly believe in the fact that his brilliant mind built extensive creative plans, and we will for a long time seen the emergence of more and more tales of what can only create it ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting