Tim and Helena

In my opinion, Helena Bonham Carter and Tim Burton - one of the most outstanding and at the same time very organic vapor showbiz. Personally I am delighted with this couple - I think they complement each other perfectly, so to speak, two of a kind) on the question of what attracted them to each other, usually Helena says:

We just have to it the same character of "weirdo» ...

Of these really interesting couple turned to their "manners". For example, after the birth of his daughter Helene Tim gave no something such expensive and pathos, and 4 pair of black biker boots ...

Roman couples began in 2001. In October of the same year they got engaged, and despite all the speculation, gossip and so on, they are together has been a long ten years.

And in this photo Helena, Tim and his ex-wife Lisa Marie (former striptease dancer). Notice how the current spouse and ex-spouse exchanged glances, wondering what they were thinking?

Lives couple, by the way, in different buildings, connected by a passage:
Tim often comes to me, and I'm always happy when he arrives. Sometimes we spend the night together, but it's always a problem: Tim suffers from insomnia and sleep forever before watching TV, and I, on the contrary, like the silence.

About the film "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street," where her character had to kiss Johnny Depp, Helena said that this scene it is very confused because:

My guy paid me to kiss his best friend.

The couple have two children - a son Billy Ray and daughter Indiana Rose

Very often, this star couple caught on walks with their children while on walks almost always present both parents)

And at the ceremony sometimes take with them their offspring:

Helena about working with her husband:

Tim and me to work easily. And I think because of our work gives childish. We're just someone we represent. Playing with his son, Bill, I'm basically doing the same. And Tim and all have always been a big kid. And it is.

By the way, both in the choice of clothes, give preference to black)

My favorite quote about working with Tim:

I hope I pass the audition, not because I sleep with Tim Burton. He gives me the role, but you know what? In my case, it's not like at all. He gives me the role, but does not give concessions. Due to the fact that I sleep with him, he often calls me on the carpet and report teaches how to play. So I'm in this regard has not carried

Here such here they are - Helena Bonham Carter and her husband Tim Burton

Tags

See also

New and interesting