Pretty Audrey Hepburn (31 photos)

The most attractive beauty of the XX century was the actress Audrey Hepburn.
She remembered and quoted.
See rare photos with this woman and read her famous sayings.

Old age does not bother me, I'm afraid of being alone. (Audrey Hepburn)

People are much more than the things that need to be picked up, repaired, and found a place for them to forgive; never let anyone throw away ... (Audrey Hepburn)

To be sure, go with the knowledge that you're not alone. (Audrey Hepburn)

All my life my mother inspired me that a person must be useful. She was sure that love is more important to give than to receive it. (Audrey Hepburn)

Live - it's like to run the museum. And then you start to realize the present that you see, think about it, to make inquiries in books and remember - because you can not take it all at once. (Audrey Hepburn)

I never wanted a divorce. I hate that word. I'm all contracts when it is pronounced, say about me. My ideal was to marry once and for all. (Audrey Hepburn)

Marriage - a lifetime contract. As long as a person does not understand the depth of his desires, he can not go on such a step. I still perceive herself ... I still do not know much, but be sure to know. That's why I do not want to be associated with something or someone. (Audrey Hepburn)

I love people who make me laugh. I really think that laugh - this is what I love the most. It cures many diseases. Perhaps the most important thing in a man. (Audrey Hepburn)

I was born with an incredible desire to love and passionate need to give it. (Audrey Hepburn)

The beauty of a woman grows with her for years. (Audrey Hepburn)

Success - it's like to reach some sort of round date and see that you have not changed. The success imposes on me the duty to live so as to be worthy of success. And if you are lucky enough, then even survive it. (Audrey Hepburn)

Giving - is to live. If you stop to give, not for what will live. (Audrey Hepburn)

If you need a helping hand, you know - you have it - your own. When you get older, you realize that you have two hands: one to help themselves, and the other to help others. (Audrey Hepburn)

My only Christmas wish - a world. (Audrey Hepburn)

I still do not know much, but be sure to know. That's why I do not want to be associated with something or someone. (Audrey Hepburn)

People associate me with the time when movies were pleasant when the woman in the movie wore beautiful dresses, and played beautiful music. (Audrey Hepburn)

I am proud that they are doing business, which brings pleasure, creates beauty, awakens the conscience, is compassion, and perhaps most importantly, giving millions the opportunity to relax from our this cruel world. (Audrey Hepburn)

Source: vk.com, bookmix.ru, www.peoples.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting