Male Celebrity with high salary

Recently, I was accused of that top ugliest men I took a little-known site, so I'm very offended and upset (. But I learned a rule: if you do rating - as an authoritative edition. I think Forbes as such is. I offer you Rating out of 10 male celebrities who receive the highest salary. Please note that the salary is taken into account, and not profits from the business, so this list is quite surprised me. I thought I was on top of the rankings will be completely different person ...

10th place - and secular lion golfer Tiger Woods. Experts estimate that over the past year, he has earned 75 "lemons." EPT, and it's because lupish stick ball, big money pay?

9 place - Howard Stern, actor and DJ. Get Howard Stern to broadcast his wish, all TV and radio shows in the world. Due to its popularity it has earned over the past year 76 million

Leonardo DiCaprio - the only one of the top actors, appeared on the list. 77 million and 8th

7th - Phil McGraw. This mustachioed uncle, something like Jakubowicz - the hard-working TV presenter. I earn as much as 80 million

Comics have always been price. It is thanks to them that the writer James Patterson earned 84 million and 6 in the ranking

5th place - producer Simon Cowell. This guy is great "rose" on «X-factor" and its adaptation. Cowell's salary was 90 million

Elton John is happy: doing what he loves the most, and it is also great to get paid! 100 million, ranking the 4th place

But the best paid in this time proved to be a director. It is not surprising

3rd place - Steven Spielberg (107 million)

2nd Place - Jerry Bruckheimer (113 million)

And in the first place was completely unknown to me actor and producer Tyler Perry. How he managed to overtake Spielberg and Bruckheimer - a mystery. But the fact remains, Perry earned as much as 130 million

Tags

See also

New and interesting