Second Hand

At the current level of life, when prices rise, but wages, alas, no, more people were forced to become fans of second-hand. Of course, in such a sensitive issue, how to dress in the second or not, it all depends on the level of disgust person: someone even coat with someone else's shoulder did not clothe over three sweaters, while others simply buys second shorts about who rubbed, sorry, alien ass. I'll tell you about myself: I do not belong neither to the first nor to the second, and I have a few things "out there." However, they were bought, so to speak, for fun: a couple of years ago my friend and I wandered out of boredom in this wonderful shop and came back with bags full of brand-name items. But ... these two shirts and a beach skirt and lie still dead weight in the depths of my closet. Wear them, I did not dare - it seemed that if I go into them on the street, all at once declassify their origin)))

But at the same time, I have nothing against people who dress up in Sekondi. I know that sometimes there come across things with tags and price tags that never got put on. But how people find them in piles of junk all a mystery to me. The whole day, probably sorted out ...

I also know that second-hand - it is an outlet for many moms whose offspring are growing rapidly. After all, the new children's things are much the same as adults, and they need to buy more often. Here and helps second-hand. Especially because what could be dirt and infection in children's things? Although, maybe there ...

The second-hand sale and outerwear. Somewhere I read that there can even buy a mink coat! Personally, if I got this coat, I would have bought it without hesitation. Then he would have carried to the dry cleaner, be cleaned inside and out and would wear with head held high)))

And in some places you can buy a wedding dress! Is not it the same thing as the rent it, but then do not have to take?

However, the second second strife. There are those who for registration do not differ from the usual shops ...

... And there are those who are simply afraid to go

And how do you feel about the second-hand?

Tags

See also

New and interesting