Shoes with spikes

Stars are known to people too and therefore nothing human is alien to them. Including predilection for unusual things, clothing and shoes. That's the last I want to talk, or rather, to show some unusual shoes choose some celebrities.

I do not know what it really fell in love with shoes with spikes, but many of the stars give preference to such a design. They appear in these shoes on the red carpet and in the worldly life. But down to business, that is, to view the photos of concrete.

First celebrated among lovers of shoes with spikes Blake Lively. Yes, it seems that it is a secret ...
metallistka

Rihanna, a great lover of extravagant costumes, of course, could not stay away from this in the literal sense of acute trend. By the way, her shoes from the Christina Louboutin.

Beauty Ciara is also not lagging behind friends and demonstrates spiked shoes on the red carpet.

But Chloe Kardashian prefers such shoes are not only social events, but also in everyday life.

Do you know how much shoes Dakotty Fanning?

Here everything was specified, it is - also creation of great Louboutin.

Well, how does Kim Kardashian could be left without a shoe?

And not only she ...

Fergie loves ostromodnye shoes with spikes.

And Heidi Klum.

Another pair of spiked obuvki have J. Lo.

Here's Lucy Hale has demonstrated its pair, with spikes on the back side.

Olivia Wilde showed the same shoes, like Riri, from Christina Louboutin.

Even Rebecca Black has got such a couple. Well, of course! She's also the star ...

I'm only here do not understand. The design of these shoes have a pretty controversial, as they say, on the fan. But he's still not safe! .. I do not see how in such shoes, for instance, sit cross-legged. You can prick. But nothing spoiled tights and can not speak ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting