Incredible play the piano

A homeless man from Vancouver who does not know the music, and that no one taught to play the piano, striking their musical abilities. The video captures the moment like a homeless man with a long frost-bitten by plaguing the street fingers impresses visitors shop second-hand its amazing abilities piano.
David Allen Wells spent his life in trains and homeless shelters in Iowa, North and South Dakota after became homeless at the age of six years.

Once he finally settled on the northwest Pacific coast, a 50-year-old twice-monthly visits second-hand in Vancouver, Washington, to play the piano for the visitors.

Mr. Uollsh self-taught pianist, who as a child learned to play a musical instrument in homeless shelters. His game can touch even the connoisseurs of music, even though the man did not know a single note.

& quot; I do not know how to play music, but I like to play melody, sounding in my head & quot ;, - divided man with correspondents ABC News. "I can play with my eyes closed, I just let the music play." James Meynarda- buyer who lives next to the store, his eyes filled with tears when he heard of the game, David Wells.

"When he started playing, I already choked on his coffee" - says the man who has long been a connoisseur of music. & quot; Tears welled up in my eyes when I saw his fingers gliding over the piano keys & quot ;.

Mr Wells said that its ability to help him in a particularly difficult time, and sets in motion his fingers as if some divine power. "Usually, I sit, I close my eyes and say to myself," Man, do what you do, this is your gift ".

"As if the Holy Spirit enters the building when he plays & quot ;, Adds Mr. Maynard. "And many people in the room exactly the same magical feelingĀ».

--img8--

Translated specifically for fishki.net

--img9--

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk

Tags

See also

New and interesting