Neon colors

Personally, I am very cautious about very bright, so-called neon colors. On the one hand, it can be nice, but on the other - it's too pretentious, if, for example, to wear neon colored things to work. Wearing something neon, you automatically become a "beacon" - which, of course, is not bad, but some people may confuse. But celebrity dress up in neon colors with fun - after all, their job - to be beacons

Brooklyn Decker in a dress by Michael Kors. I like the more open dresses, but we have to admit, it is also quite bad

Leather and neon, and it's a slinky ... This combination would look amazing just perfect figure. Blake Lively, fortunately, is just such a

Beautiful color, beautiful style and the main highlight of a belt - Jennifer Lawrence chic!

This is an original dress Julianne Moore chose to appear at the ceremony "Golden Globe»

Diane Kruger in Cannes. Good clothes, but would be better if it was a single color

I think this dress is not Kirsten Dunst. Too long, and "futbolochny" top few people paint

Super! In my opinion, the best dress in this collection from Kristin Cavallari (I just trudge on club dresses)

Kourtney Kardashian does not have a perfect figure, but its flaws can be hidden with the right clothes. This dress just makes

On skinny Gwyneth Paltrow any dress looks great ...

Natalie Portman. Unassuming, but nice

Nikki Minaj basically just neon colors and has

I think this photo of Lady Gaga have seen many (there it with translucent tits). They diverted attention from other important details of the image - neon-colored wig. There boobs are not visible, so admire wigs))

Tags

See also

New and interesting