Vulgarity in nashie year

About the most "vulgar" phenomena these years. About nabivshem nauseam, entrenched in the liver and just sore. List full of rejection and irony (also self-irony). Nervous and people with fine mental organization should not be read.

See all series

What about Chuck and Blair? Sheldon found a girlfriend? Nathan was removed from the third season? I do not know when people have time to follow all the series, but that series - a new scourge of our generation, it's true.

From Toei series: Being a fan of Chuck and Blair

And do not understand anyone who worries about Serena and her boys ... in general.

Sites, conceptual and full of meaning

There is no comment.

Pattison-style

Unshaven, promiscuity and general pyanost.

Johnny Depp

You know the actor's poppin? I - no.

Do not love the products Apple

What a ridiculous haters i-Market.

Copies of the bags / scarves known brands

Copies of handbags Louis Vuitton and Hermes and Burberry scarves Simply fill in all the cities. Surely you do not understand what you just laugh at those who understand that you are a fake, and not the original?

Placebo

Who does not listen to Placebo? There are no posters Molko in the room? Of course, no one. And if anyone had declared that he knew nothing about music.

Maintain healthy lifestyle is not out of conviction, and in the fashion

A healthy lifestyle has become extremely fashionable, and that it adhere to all those who want to be always in the fashion horse. They do not eat pizza, do not drink soda, only clean water and vegetables! And coming home, seize his grief chocolate. Here's a platitude.

Follow the stars

Sites full of information about what kind of star with whom rested on the islands - make me dislike. Who might be interested in what clothes Britney Spears went shopping for? Nevertheless.

Tags

See also

New and interesting