Advertising junk

Speaking of dirty Moscow, it is impossible not to pay attention to information garbage. What surrounds us when we walk down the street? Architectural monuments? Nice looking elements of urban decor? It can be an interesting sidewalk paving, beautiful facades of houses and flowering acacia? No. We are surrounded by advertising. Pedestrian in any Russian city always looks to the land, as the head scary lift. If you look around you can get away from the endless stream of soum information garbage. Russian cities are hopelessly befouled advertising. And if the billboards and the constrictions of power can still celebrate, what to do with illegal advertising? What to do with all of these "rent an apartment" and "credit"? How to clear them from our cities?

Under the cut 26 photos with comments
© Ilya Varlamov

01. All flat surfaces are sealed all means of advertising
phenomena. As we know, asshole fed the crocodiles, unfortunately, in our country is impossible. Therefore it is necessary to hiccup with them compromises.

02. In general, those involved fraudsters and concert organizers.

03. City officials are trying to deal with them, but to no avail. Beautiful stop for a year turns into a dustbin. All izgazheno advertisement.

04. Moreover, these have long been engaged in organized gang of swindlers. All ads advertise or doubtful loans or services.

05. First of all, suffer from it fair to advertisers who simply halt advertising.

06. The entrance of the house.

07. Dissatisfied with the Muscovite.

08. All soiled.

10. In order to somehow resist the flow of advertising trash pull power grid on the critical surface. Looks good

11. At the poles tensioned mesh larger. Near two pillars - one with protection, without a second.

12. The situation is similar in many cities around the world. I, unfortunately, do not know an effective way to fight against illegal advertising. Madrid authorities immediately make the surface of the pillars unsuitable for display ads. It looks beautiful.

13. I was particularly annoyed by the organizers of the concert. They foul their posters all available space at subway stations and busy streets.

14. As a result, the walls of houses look like.

15. Merchants richer set of illegal billboards. They take up half the sidewalk.

16. Half of the busy sidewalk parked cars, the second half of the clamshell advertising. What to pedestrians? Question about Starbucks: "What the fuck shit makes your advertising in the middle of the sidewalk? Most ofigeli? Hipsters will not forgive you! »

17. Entrance to the entrance. 6 advertising clamshells and 12 tablets. As pedestrians do not get scrip in such a situation?

18. Half of the pavement pharmacy captured 36.6 and rednecks Cafe Chocolate. For their advertising, they have built a pedestal.

19. Publicity much as musorok not. People throw trash in a phone booth.

20. Advertising shop. This is the invention of the Moscow authorities. To the people on these benches did not sit and do not obstruct the ads made them uncomfortable and metal. Try to sit on metal in winter or summer.

21. Garden Ring. There are still billboards, most of which are found illegally.

22. Promotional vehicles. Are the years. Unclear. Why not eliminate the garbage

23. And now for the young bastard. I am very good attitude to street art, but the people who write on the walls with a black marker, I would take his hand.

24. Not clear fashion went, and all over the world, write some crap black marker. All the walls of izgazheny. What's the catch? Why do it? Here's what to do with these little monsters?

25. All izgazheno. And, of course, can not forget about advertising izgazhennye subway cars.

26. This situation in all cities and not only in Russia.

Here's what to do with this? I'd like to see our city were clean, so you can walk and admire the monuments, nice looking elements of urban decor and flowering acacias. How to deal with the barbarians?

To deal with the advertisers themselves useless. Most of them are simple with one-day malenniki phones. Once the authorities begin to apply serious sanctions against illegally advertised companies will begin immediately bases. For example, when we started to block the phone numbers of advertisers, they began to advertise themselves not, and competitors. As a result, block the work of honest companies. Fight sticker? This is mainly students and pupils, and take with them is nothing. What to do?

I think it is necessary to catch the sticker. I caught for posting ads? Punishment - correctional work for 15 days. Let the free city clean, they dirtied.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting