As Bella Swan

The fourth part of the "Twilight" was launched in theaters a few weeks ago, and those who strongly wanted already, for sure, it looked and then opened the main intrigue of the film. No, no, I'm not about how Bella become a vampire, and not even about how it will be held the wedding night with Edward. In my opinion, the main plot of the film - this wedding dress heroine, something about it and will be discussed in my post.

For the right to create a wedding dress that will see millions of people around the world, fought several famous designers. Here are some of them.

Christian Siriano

Erin Fetherston

Max Azria

Lela rose

Monique Lhuillier

Prabal Gurung

Zac Posen

Stephenie Meyer personally chose a designer who had to create a dress Bella Swan and her choice fell on a delightful Carolina Herrera. Herrera has created a luxurious wedding dress of crepe-satin and French Chantilly lace, worth 35 thousand dollars.

As acknowledged by Herrera, it was not easy to work on the dresses:

I worked on this dress as much as six months, then I threw it, then again to continue working. Creating a wedding dress - it's always a unique process, because every bride is unique. Each dress has to be special because wedding in a girl's life - this is one of the most important days. The same, I tried to put in a dress Bella, but here is a little different: in the end, this film - a cultural phenomenon. Millions of people were to see it, so it must be done very accurately.
Dress really turned out just perfect: minimalist cut bodice without hackneyed corset inserts for unusual wedding dress long sleeve, and the main feature of all dress - lace back, studded with hundreds of tiny buttons until the hem.

On the creation of such dresses Carolina Herrera inspired the very image of Bella Swan, which was presented in the book - a fragile, romantic, innocent girl, whose first love and became the sole.

Of course, I was inspired by the description in the book by Stephenie dresses, but also add a touch of their hands, and took into account the personality and style of the bride. Wedding dress, to some degree, quite intimate thing for a woman - it should reflect the personality of the bride. Bella's dress is romantic, full of refinement, that knows no time, and it is very similar to the heroine. In a sense, the dress - a symbol of her maturity and femininity.

And what she Kristen Stewart? What was it like to try it, perhaps, the first in her life wedding dress so divine beauty and even from such famous designers? Carolina Herrera:

In the beginning, when Kristen was wearing a dress and looked in the mirror, I was very touched. At that moment she was not an actress or a heroine of the film, she was just happy bride in her dress. It is always very important that the girl looked happy, and in this case, I was particularly pleased. It was a special moment for Bella, and for the most Kristen.

Marry a vampire? Dubious pleasure! But to get married in the same dress as the bride vampire - very!

As stated Herrera, "dress Bella Swan" will go down in her wedding collection 2012 and will be priced from 35 000 dollars. And for those who want to get a similar outfit for your own wedding, but for financial reasons can not afford it, the brand Alfred Angelo has released its exact copy. The only difference is that the dress analogue sewn satin instead of crepe-satin. This beauty will cost $ 799 - acceptable for a wedding dress.

Design house of Alfred Angelo is not the first time to create a wedding dress "like in the movies." In 1970 he released a replica of the dress from the movie "Father of the Bride," in which Elizabeth Taylor shone.

Video on how to create a dress in the studio Carolina Herrera:

Interview Ererry Carolina. In principle, all that she said, I have brought in quotes, but who are interested can listen to a funny accent and look at the designer - a nice lady!

Well, about the dress, I knew then told, and now all the attention to detail!

Shoes

Design Bella wedding shoes designed by none other than Manolo Blahnik. In general, that's it. Couple luxury boats made of satin, decorated with rhinestones in the shape of a flower, worth $ 1,295.

I can not say whether they put Bella in the end for the wedding itself, but sooooo few uncertain steps during the preparation of it they still did.

Fatah and "something blue and something old»

Bella's hairstyle was adorned with a veil concise without laces and any other trim and comb inlaid white and blue stones - very curious thing, similar to the old.

and the finishing touch - the bride's bouquet.

Absolutely stunning bouquet of flowers, something similar to a field. Very pleased with the lack of it inspirational roses and orchids, which are now shoved wherever falling.

Tags

See also

New and interesting