Kristen Bell allows the daughter to enjoy sexuality

Modern star recently had a new fad - many stellar ladies have long been of childbearing age, and finally decide to have a child. So, the couple Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard was no exception, well, except for one thing ...

Many stellar parents forbid their children to watch movies with your participation, knowing that there are erotic scenes. But the family Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard in this respect is much more advanced. The little girl was not yet a year old, and my parents had already decided that it will not prohibit watching movies with scenes of a sexual nature. Kristen Bell said: "She can look all you want. Our house will be home not lie. People often ask, do you want her to see it? What my baby is different from the five billion people on the planet? It will grow in the future is going to enjoy sex, so I will not be shocked by this ".

Couple Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard is going to introduce censorship into their lives. Parents want to see their daughter work on the screen. Yes, and whether it makes sense to hide some intimate questions from the child star of the family?

The first tweets parents show how democratic attitude will prevail in the family:

Dax Shepard: "She's my mother's and my father's obsession with the beauty of the breast. Hurrah! "
Kristen Bell: "My new neighbor spoils her panties and does not pay for home ... Welcome baby Lincoln".

Let's hope no prohibitions will not prevent baby become a wonderful girl.

Tags

See also

New and interesting