Before the Golden Globe

The most popular in the US celebrity magazine «People», which has its own official website, as always decided to entertain the users of the portal and launched an annual pre-Globusovskuyu game called «Predict-a-Gown: What Will Stars Wear to the Golden Globes?» ( "predicts dress: What the stars will wear to the ceremony" Golden Globe "?"). Options for each celebrity dresses only two, but experts say the magazine, they are most likely to occur. Ultimately, we, of course, we will see tomorrow, as Moscow time, the ceremony will begin at night from 15 to 16 January. And what I love "Golden Globe" for is the fact that there is always dresses as the selection. Luxurious, majestic and magnificent. So, bet gentlemen!

Michelle Williams.

Oscar de la Renta, Valentino or another option?

Since Michelle played Marilyn Monroe and goes to prize it as a representative of the film "7 days and nights with Marilyn," I think that just need to choose a dress from Valentino. Red - the color of Monroe and Her Majesty luck, maybe add a bit of luck and Williams.

Kate Winslet.

Salvatore Ferragamo, Carolina Herrera or another option?

If I were Kate I would choose blue dress as her blue-to-face, and she loves him hell! Dress by Salvatore Ferragamo - obviously its an option, but you never know it may decide to have something to surprise?

Sofia Vergara.

Zac Posen, Oscar de la Renta or another option?

Sofia and red - it is as a whole. But I would like to see it not in this color because it really is already fed up. Sofia, choose something dark or bright, and you have only poraduesh!

Lea Michele.

Oscar de la Renta, Jenny Packham, or another option?

Leah for several years does not alter the fashionable house Oscar de la Renta, wearing their dresses at the "Golden Globe", so do not be surprised if it appears it is in a green dress that night. Both winning.

Rooney Mara.

Prabal Gurung, J. Mendel, or another option?

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo definitely should be in the black. I am for the first dress, the more that there are expressive insertion.

Sandra Bullock.

Zac Posen, Elie Saab or the other?

Oh, what a beautiful dress! The eye can not take! Still, I am inclined to the second silvery long dress, because as you know Sandra small bust, and a dress from Elie Saab is specifically designed for women with small breasts.

Reese Witherspoon.

Carolina Herrera, Naeem Khan or another option?

I did not know, so I do not know ... beautiful dress, but it seems to me that Reese should consider other options and make high hairstyle.

Jessica Cheysten.

Irina Shabayeva, Donna Karan or another option?

If you pick up a dress the color of the hair, then clearly the first, but if you approach the choice of the mind, then the second. Bright woman!

Angelina Jolie.

Jenny Packham, Oscar de la Renta or another option?

I do not care what she chooses, since it has almost everything looks stunning, but again, black and beige color tired and hairstyle can be a little bit, but to change. I for brightness, but none of the presented dresses I do not like. I hope that it will not be repeated ...

Elizabeth Olsen.

Jenny Packham, Marchesa, or another option?

So it is time the younger Olsen. She attends various events and shines on the red carpet, and the twins bite elbows. At the site of Elizabeth I would chose a dress by Marchesa.

Anne Hathaway.

Naeem Khan, Marchesa, or another option?

Another option is another option !!!

Blake Lively.

Oscar de la Renta, Zunair Murad or another option?

I think that if the actress will be presented outfits to choose from, it will choose the first, although I would have looked like she will present the second.

Tags

See also

New and interesting