Gucci-style

Stars love Gucci. I propose to see who is the most famous avid fan of this fashion house + for whom Gucci dress fit like a glove.

Jennifer Lopez

Lopez, of course, likes to wear dresses from Gucci, and does it in style and brilliance. On the statuesque beauty dress SMOT perfect - bright, flashy and expensive.

Eva Mendes

It is - yet another example of the fact that the dress from Gucci are only suitable beauties with amazing forms, not skinny "hangers».

Salma Hayek

Do I see a pattern? Gucci dress choose oriental beauties. And rightly so!

Camilla Belle

Camilla go and chic dresses and colorful Total Onion Gucci.

Jennifer Aniston

It is interesting that Jennifer prefers short and rather strict dress from Gucci, in contrast to the lovers of splendor. Jennifer Aniston in Gucci is a contrast with Jennifer Lopez in Gucci. It's for the best.

Heidi Klum

Let's see if the dresses are from Gucci beauties with Nordic type of appearance. Heidi, like Jennifer Aniston, it seems, is well aware that it is better to go short geometric dresses.

Olivia Wilde

Known fashionista and then did not miss the latest collection.

Rose Byrne

In this dress she looks like a Greek goddess. Looks fascinating.

Halle Berry

Unusual geometric cut, a classic combination of white and gold - that's the secret of Gucci.

Anne Hathaway

Gorgeous dress, in my opinion, once lost Anne of points and hunched shoulders.

Diane Kruger

Here's how to wear dresses Gucci - confident look and consciousness of superiority!

Jessica Alba

Mysteriously, this beauty makes all her dressed in sheer elegance.

Kate Winslet

Nothing extra is not necessary when you Gucci.

Angelina Jolie

I must admit that Gucci dress is clearly much more suited to girls such as Jennifer Lopez and Salma Hayek - slim and juicy. And Angelina in this dress looks starved.

Photo: instyle.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting