Bruce Lee Quotes

Master in all respects by the name of Bruce Lee, who is still second to none, was so ambitious and demanding of myself the man that day long trained his body, and at the same time his mind. He was not afraid to suffer the even electric current. Lee always believed that the human brain is able to stifle any pain, is wanted. But he was not the only person who showed tremendous miracles of physical fitness, but also a man who received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for his contribution to the film industry. As an actor Bruce sought perfection of each of their own motion on the screen.

Be gentle but not submissive.
Be firm, but not tough.

Been speculated that Lee lived so short life (32 years) due to the fact that he had not just died from brain swelling caused by a hypersensitive reaction to the components of the drug for headaches, which he received on the day of death, and its so to speak " ordered. " Envious have as close to the ideal of man had done. He died, but he had not forgotten. Until now come to the tomb of Lee fans of his work. After he left a great role in the movie, his own style of Kung Fu "Jeet Kune Do", and two children - son Brandon Lee, who died at the age of 28, on the set of the movie "The Crow", and a daughter, Shannon Lee, who in Currently, '42, and it has already had a daughter Ran (granddaughter of Bruce Lee). And now to the basis of the post - aphorisms Bruce Lee, who simply can not go unnoticed.

"The goal is not necessarily to be achieved. Sometimes it's just a direction to move on »
"A good fighter is not one who is tense, and those who are ready. He does not think or dream, he was ready for anything that may happen »
"You have to be workout, instead of doing exercise. You should be free. Instead of the complexity of the form should be simplicity of expression »
"Wise is able to take more foolish question than a fool is able to take a wise response»

"The more complex method, the less liberty. In keeping with the methods and regulations, we are creating a restriction. If someone grabs you, Bey. These advanced techniques are not functional »
"What are you thinking, and so you become»
"To hell with circumstances. I create opportunities »

"I'm learning to understand rather than to judge. I can not blindly follow the crowd and take their approach »
"I'm not afraid of who is studying 10 000 different strokes. I'm afraid of, who studies one hit 10, 000 times »

"If you love life, do not waste time - time is something of which made life»
"In the battle always wins spontaneity. Cramming always loses »

"Mistakes can always forgive himself unless there is the courage to recognize them»
"Gather all the great teachers together in one room, and they will agree in everything with each other. Gather with their students, and they will be around to argue with each other »
"Posturing and showing off - the vision of the glory of weaklings»

"I am sure of one thing: I can not sing. Although usually tell everybody what my rich voice »
"If I tell you that I'm a great guy, you think I'm bragging. If I tell you that I'm not worth anything, you'll know I'm lying »

"The money itself does not make sense. It is only a tool to achieve certain goals, and need to understand what they can, and most importantly - what can not. My father told me: "This year you have earned ten dollars. The following can make five. Be ready »»
"If you do not want to stumble tomorrow, tell the truth today»

"American - oak, he stands firmly on the ground, it does not bend in the wind, as if the wind will blow stronger - breaks. Oriental man - like bamboo, it bends in the wind, but then straightens and becomes even stronger than before »
"Move like water. Freezes as the mirror. Answer me, like an echo »

"The worst enemy with whom you may encounter - it's the enemy Determined, and that his aim is clear. For example, if a man was determined to bite your nose, it has a high enough chance to do »

"Memories - it is the only paradise from which we can not banish. Pleasure - a flower that will soon wither, and the memories - the smell of the flower, which is a long time. Memories live longer than anything else in life. For many years I remember the tree at the time of flowering, but the fruits »

"Pustota- is something that is between" this "and" the. " Emptiness embraces all, it has no opposition, there is nothing that it does not include, or which opposes. Because it is a living emptiness. And the one who is void is filled with life, strength and love for all things »

"If you always put the border that can do any physical or anything else, it will spread to the rest of your life. It will extend to your work, all your being. Borders do not exist »

"Life - is a process of perpetual motion, and somewhere on the road may suddenly pop out some very big trouble - it can leave a scar. But the stream of life moving forward as running water, and if it stops somewhere, it becomes stale. Feel free to go ahead, because every experience is a lesson for us »

"Be formless, bodiless, like water. When you pour water into a cup, it becomes the cup; You pour water into the kettle, it takes the shape of a teapot. Water can leak or break. Be water, my friend »

"Nothing exists except the here and now!»

"Man is capable of more. The fact that people live, using only a small percentage of what they are capable of:
- The person does not allow himself to be completely open and a;
- The company does not allow a person to be a full »

Tags

See also

New and interesting