The main problem of all relations

Why is everyone so nice and usually begins sad ending? Why did she always want to change me? Why does he not listen to me? Why I had not noticed before (a) all the shortcomings of my partner? Why, why ...

Such questions are beginning to ask themselves the people about six months - a year after the beginning of the relationship, at the end of the so-called "candy-buketnogo" period

. And there is so because we are too focused on their partner. We expect him to say that he would do what to do to us.

And, as a rule, we are not satisfied with this attitude. And it is almost not see the dignity and observe only the shortcomings of the loved one.

In my opinion, this is the main problem of all relationships - we expect from others, that they should give us more than what they need to make us happy, they should do so, as we expect of them. But everyone has his own way, and the people, even the closest, are not required to meet our expectations. On this we are angry, offended (your thoughts attract more negative), and so on the rise.

Breaking this vicious circle can be. The secret is to leave your partner alone and focus solely on yourself.

Think first of all about yourself - is to think about what I can give what I can share what I do for the other person, rather than how much of it I can take and hold

. On this occasion, there is a remarkable statement:

"To live happily with a man, you need to think about what you have in common, rather than your differences.ยป

If you are in a relationship difficult period, everything goes wrong, you keep away from each other, let's do another exercise:

Technique to improve relations

Take a piece of paper and divide it into two parts. On one half we write all the positive qualities of our partner, all that we have it attracts. On the other half - that is not pleasant or annoying

. Then the leaf neatly cut into two halves. The one that the negative qualities - ritually burn, but the one that with the positive - hide under the pillow, and twice a day - in the morning after waking and at night before going to bed - reread and give thanks for what we have is so wonderful, so wonderful, the best second half.

Thus, we tune into the frequency of gratitude and love.

Love works wonders. Love yourself, fill yourself with love, overflowing with it, then you can not straining to give the excess (to get - to do), and your life will be people and will be events that will bring into your life more of this beautiful feeling
This exercise is done at least 30 days. 30 days positive! If suddenly slipping into negative thoughts - we start all over again. And how differently - constancy - the secret of success.

Tags

See also

New and interesting