Fans of The Simpsons

The most long-running animated series on American television, "The Simpsons" in theaters since 1989 and continues to this day. The mystery of its popularity until the end has not yet been disclosed, so we can only look and think: "Why are all so fond of this series?". I no longer watch "The Simpsons," I do not know why, but sometimes nostalgic visits and my heart. No matter how far from the US, I was neither American humor close to me, watching "The Simpsons" in the recent past proof. But, mind you, this show love not only in America and Russia, but also in many other countries, and therefore interested in the characters of this show a great variety. That they are doing a parody of posters of Hollywood blockbusters, dramas, comedies and other films of different genres, and other creative inventions not alien to them ... But today it is about posters to all the well-known film, but with the participation of Homer, Marge, Lisa, Bart, Maggie and the other inhabitants of the town of Springfield rather than Hollywood stars. Yes, in fact parodies everywhere!

"Breakfast at Tiffany»

«The Dark Knight»

"Rain Man»

"Planet Terror»

"Beetlejuice»

"Jennifer's Body»

"Edward Scissorhands»

"Eastern Promises»

"A Clockwork Orange»

«Pulp Fiction»

«Matrix»

«Dexter»