Jessie J

Jessie J - just 23, but her talent is recognized. The singer has already made a list of the best performers in 2011. Jesse confident steps goes to glory. Last year, she led the ranking of the most promising newcomers, won the music award «Brit Award» and won first place in the UK singles chart.

Jesse start as a songwriter. And it has been successful in this field and do your job with pleasure. Her hits performed by such artists as Chris Brown, Alicia Keys, Christina Aguilera and Miley Cyrus. Jesse then decided it was time to show itself and what it can do. Especially because the material was ready and waiting for the moment only.

In 2008, speaking at the opening act for Cyndi Lauper during her concert in the UK. Cindy herself so inspired vocals, Jesse, that invited her on stage to perform with her smash hit his head "Girls Just Want To Have Fun". So Jay started a solid white stripe in his career. A few years later released their debut single titled "Do It Like a Dude" and he quickly got to the second position in the UK charts. The next single, "Price tag" - has become even more successful, topping the charts in the UK, Ireland and New Zealand. The first album quickly broke into many charts worldwide.

Jesse Jay entrenched image of the girl vamp: smoky eye makeup, shiny black bob and bangs, cropped like a ruler.

Career singer became rapidly gaining momentum. British diva so won the hearts of fans, high demand and hype about the album had to postpone the release a month in advance, instead of the originally planned on March 28, 2011. Fans were going crazy, concerts were a success. Conquering the singer and the United States.

Now the singer is incredibly in demand. And it continues to operate at full capacity. By the way, in an interview, Jesse Jay said that he considers his idol and role model singer Beyonce.

"Recently, I met her and was able to tell her what I think:" This is the hardest work I had to do, but I look at you and know that perseverance and hard work really pay off. After 10 years, I would like to reach her level. It is the goal to which I aspire! »

Tags

See also

New and interesting