Fatal French

The whole truth about the novels beauties Catherine Deneuve nobody knows. She stubbornly keeps strangers from all their deepest secrets, but about some of the love affairs of one of the major sex symbols of France, we, her contemporaries, still known.

Catherine Deneuve, the youngest of the sisters Dorleak early became famous, but in the film world she came not by choice, but by the dictates of the middle sister Francoise, who was trying to save his sister from the depression caused by the early death of his mother girls. Catherine was born on October 22, 1943 in Nazi-occupied Paris, and it seemed that the little Parisienne already destined to live in a movie, because her parents were also actors.

Little Catherine:

And just Catherine:

While Catherine and was considered the most stupid (but no less beautiful) of the sisters, and the natural reticence prevented its normal communication with peers and his own father, who later recalled:

"I never knew what she was thinking. I have nothing to say about it, even though she's my daughter »
she became the most famous, popular and favorite of the three sisters Dorleak. This happened not without the help of the director Roger Vadim, who finally accustomed to the world of cinema, Catherine. Deneuve and her mentor, met in 1960, when 32-year-old director had a reputation as a playboy, recently broke the heart of the Brigitte Bardot. Naturally, the young Catherine decided that he could tame this man and despite the ban's father moved into the mansion Vadim. He literally forced to disguise Catherine blonde, change the manner and style of clothes to his beloved could be a star of the first magnitude.

Kathryn and Roger Vadim:

Roger Vadim and Brigitte Bardot:

With Roger Vadim Catherine was happy and had a son, Christian, but the idyll did not last long, as his constant lack of home terribly annoyed actress. She retired from the director, hitting the nail on the head, and she appeared in the film "The Umbrellas of Cherbourg", which cemented her star status. This role allowed her to go to the next level and bring with them not only fame but also the interest of many famous men.

Catherine, Roger Vadim and their newborn son Christian:

After breaking up with Roger Vadim Catherine I met with the singer Johnny Holiday, photographer David Bailey and director Roman Polanski.

Catherine Johnny Holliday:

Catherine David Bailey:

Catherine Roman Polanski:

All is good, but it soon died in a car crash beloved sister Catherine Francoise. Tosca caught this beautiful woman and that somehow distracted, she began to accept courting a married man-holiday Marcello Mastroianni. He gave her flowers and gifts, jokes and compliments to sleep, but even after the birth of her daughter Chiara general could not leave his wife-Italian Flora and daughter Barbara.

Catherine and Marcello Mastroianni:

Catherine, Marcello and their daughter Chiara:

Deneuve Something Wicked, but contempt for her lover increased with terrible force, and what attracted early start to annoy ...

"This is a man-draft. He lies and smiles, telling the truth and smiling. Blow to the head - to meet the same smile »
They parted, but before the end of his days, who died in 1996, Marcello could not forget Catherine. After Mastroianni she had a lot of men, including the most famous Gerard Depardieu and Serge Gainsbourg, but the heart of the magnificent Catherine was impregnable as a rock.

Catherine and Gerard Depardieu:

Catherine and Serge Gainsbourg:

In an interview with Catherine's first husband Roger Vadim said:

"This woman made of ice and granite. The cold, narcissistic doll. You know, I've never seen her real face. She was always in makeup - even slept with false eyelashes, fearing that the middle of the night I wake up, turn on the lights and see her in a bad form »
The success and hundreds of masks and not revealed to the world the true Catherine, but her beauty can be admired until now, because in its 68 years, it looks luxurious. Flawless beauty and feelings hidden behind seven seals, made of an innocent little girl impregnable "The Snow Queen».

Tags

See also

New and interesting