Face of Dolce Gabbana

Until recently, the line of makeup Dolce & Gabbana Make Up individually represented Scarlett Johansson. But boss Mark actress picked a great company not so long ago, a person was named collection lipstick Monica Bellucci, and for a couple of months earlier counterpart Scarlett became an English actress Felicity Jones.

Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana have seen in Miss Jones' self-confidence, sensuality, beauty and contradictory, "and is, in their view, simply can not be overlooked.

Felicity Jones (Felicity Jones) was born in January 1984, and spent her childhood in boarding school for girls Kings Norton. Senior classes she finished school named after King Edward VI with a break for one year - at the time she starred in the TV series "servant". Then Felicity studied English in college Wadham, Oxford. Free time she spent on stage student theater, starring in productions of Shakespeare.

Love for acting Felicity instilled by her father and uncle, actor Michael Hadley (Michael Hadley). Her debut was in the TV series "The Worst Witch", but after a few episodes role departed Cathy Allen (Katie Allen). In 2001, Miss Jones again appeared on television in the form of her character Ethel Hallow. During the filming of seventeen Felicity rented an apartment in Richmond and worked with a tutor at home, to keep up with their classmates.

In 2007, Felicity Jones starred in the film adaptation of Jane Austen's "Northanger Abbey" and debuted on the stage of London's "Royal Court" on Sloane Square in London's West End.

In 2008, the actress has expanded its filmography melodrama "Flashbacks of a Fool" and "Brideshead Revisited" and an episode in the series "Doctor Who", and two years later played Julie in the comedy drama "Cemetery Junction" and Miranda in a fantastic picture of "The Tempest", the acclaimed the film adaptation of the novel by Julie Taymor.

In 2010, the screens out the youth film "How to Marry a Millionaire," which starred Felicity. Her heroine Kim gets the job maid at the prestigious ski resort in the Alps. Free time she spends, snowboarding, and one son of a local billionaire asks to become his personal trainer.

Partners actress on the set became Bill Nighy (Bill Nighy), Brooke Shields (Brooke Shields) and star of TV series "Gossip Girl," Ed Westwick (Ed Westwick).

- I spent three weeks "on the board." It lasted as intensive courses snowboarding. Virtually all the stunts in the film I was doing it myself! I can safely say that the shooting turned into a vacation. In fact, I had never dreamed that someday I will ride a skateboard. Preparing for the role, every day I dropped in Notting Hill to talk with skaters. I remembered their gestures, manner of speaking and dress - all this will help me on the set.

In 2008, Felicity Jones was represented among the nominees for the theater award "Best Debut", and two years later became the winner of the Grand Prix at Sundance Festival for her role in "How crazy».

In melodrama "How crazy" Felicity played Anna, a young English student who fell in love with an American during the internship in Los Angeles. Relationship heroes undergo considerable testing because of the bureaucratic system of the United States Immigration Service. Casting was huge, and to circumvent competitors, Felicity decided to hit the director, Mr. Doremus.

- In the movie there is a scene in the shower - without words, but very sensual. To attract the attention of the director, I took a double in his own shower. I had an assistant who was holding the camera. We sent a CD with video in Los Angeles, and soon Drake Doremus personally called me.

To date, the actress lives in the vicinity of East End of London, along with her boyfriend, artist Ed Fornilesom (Ed Fornieles).

- It would be great to go in the footsteps of Meryl Streep and Kate Winslet. It's incredible how they manage to make the right choices in their filmographies only outstanding pictures!

Tags

See also

New and interesting