Weekdays bridesmaids

Girls, congratulate me! I will be a witness at the wedding!

Diploma exams, preparing for celebration - hands do not reach your favorite blog, but on such a significant event, I can not write. In today's post I would like to discuss the choice of dress, ask the advice of "experienced" brides.

I am now interested in the question: what would this put on (I'm on a dress, shoes and accessories, as well as the choice of the bride, I will discuss in the next post) and make it the most comfortable and delightfully beautiful? All, of course, dream of a magnificent princess, but what about dancing on the table, bathing in the fountain, and the theft of the bride's cute biker?

We, in turn, have a beautiful bride (the weight of 67, height, 170, "hourglass", wonderful green eyes and brown hair), a good seamstress, ... tsat thousand and catalogs of wedding dresses (Summer-Spring 2012 - Fall 2013) . And some results. Here are some of them I am now and to report ...

Directories were very many. We needed a whole day or even half of the night (2 bottles Marchizany, a huge set of rolls and a bunch pirozhinok attached).

First of all, we turned their attention - where do you think? - Yes, on the Vera Wang dress. Vera Wang Wedding Dresses 2013 turned out to be ... completely red - without the slightest hint of white or some other color. Traditionally, pure innocent girl should walk down the aisle in white. We close our eyes to the fact that the bride is ... well, not quite so innocent, but still it is the first (and God forbid last) marriage, so in this case the red trash and underground. A dress is very prilestnye. But suddenly in the white version, they do not "sparkle"? In fact, many designers collections in 2012 - 2013 prefer scarlet color. We follow our celebrities, perhaps, all the ladies en masse to follow fashion trends and oblachatsya in red? Red wedding dress is traditional for China. Red collection of Vera Wang is also named as a Chinese Mei Meng, which means "Son."

I would have bought herself a dress, but not for weddings and for any social event.

In stark contrast was the Vera Wang collection Marchesa Bridal 2013. Everything grandly, nobly, and traditional. But, nevertheless, not without the dress, "flavor" - for example, lace trim, lightweight tulle and the lack of frills - flounces - frills -bantikov. In my opinion, one of the most successful fashion bridal collection for 2013!

I want to choose one of these options:

But these dresses have a little bit confused. They do not create the most refined silhouette and slightly deform proportions. Maybe I'm wrong?

Oscar de la Renta (Oscar de la Renta in 2012) laid emphasis on a combination of innocence and sexuality - appetizing accentuated breasts exposed leg, slim silhouette, but the model seems almost made up, and it looks very organic! Generally, you notice - the model that promote wedding dress does not look like the bride, namely, as "models advertising wedding dress?" There is a happy twinkle in his eye, or what? But de la Renta model could pass for brides ...

There are some wonderful dresses for girls - but that's for a wedding in a Catholic style.

One collection I just won - a dress Jenny Packham (Jenny Packham Bridal 2013). Of course, these "garments" look a little experiment to wedding dresses, but I really like it!

Here are some good choices:

Allure Couture 2012

... And the classic 2012 Georges Hobeika Bridal

It's nice that designers already a season disclaim lush models with lace a la "the woman on the teapot" is not limited to one silhouette - have a dress in the style and "a la Princess," and "a la The Little Mermaid," with corset and without, with veiled breasts and open line of cleavage. In a fashion long model (the people say, the longer the wedding dress, the longer the cohabitation of the spouses), the air, no long sleeves - either white or the radical of saturated shades of red. Flex is also now out of favor - in fashion and ease of mobility.

Tags

See also

New and interesting