The ninth day of the festival in 2012

Meanwhile, film premieres 2012 Cannes competition program are endless succession. At this time, the guests raised a red carpet on the occasion of the screening Lee Daniels' "newsboy". Starring in the movie performed by John Cusack, Zac Efron and Nicole Kidman, whose appearance at the premiere caused a great resonance. Everyone was eager to see what the Oscar-winning actress will wear for the passage of the carpet. Fashion critics expect to see her in Chanel, but their expectations are not met.

Nicole Kidman appeared in front of the paparazzi lenses in Lanvin. Pale pink chiffon dress made to order specifically for the festival, it was decorated with original Halter of shimmering crystals with a lock-snap. Interesting choice, is not it? Actually, I really like these dresses - at the same time very simple, but with a twist. Beautiful image.

Nicole and her husband Keith Urban.

Anna Dello Russo in Alberto Ferretti. We have already seen something similar to Lana Del Rey at the opening of the festival, but in white dress I like it a lot more - it is very refreshing. However, the freshness will not save the whole image of Anna, because no matter what you're wearing, granny pose ruin everything in the bud. A gorgeous dress!

For the first time on the red carpet this year appeared Heidi Klum. Model was wearing a dress from Marchesa pearly and, you know ... I'm just wildest delight. Stunning finish, and these patterns are discharged wave beads on fabric ... It's divine! I love you, Georgina Chapman!

Macy Gray girl is so extraordinary, so I do not even know how to evaluate it. But judging from the perspective of a reasonable person, its image, of course, not super. Dress, although classic, is simply counter to such a figure, and these "miraculous" cilia ... Usually something like this can be seen at a fashion show (designers like to disfigure the face models with something such), but on the red carpet at Cannes - is not an option.

Tags

See also

New and interesting