G'Day USA Black Tie Gala 2013

And finally, in order to bolster interest in the ceremony of "Golden Globe", a report which you will see tomorrow, I bring to your attention an overview of fashion from the red carpet secular activities G'Day USA Black Tie Gala, which was held last night at the Marriott Hotel in Los -Andzhelese. The event was held as part of the "Week of Australia to the US," it is not surprising that all the celebrities presented in my review, a native of Australia. And some of them, incidentally, is nominated for tomorrow's "Golden GlobeĀ».

Australian diva Nicole Kidman appeared on the red carpet couture creation Elie Saab. Actress chose from the variety collection peach dress with a silhouette of a 50s style, decorated with exquisite gold trim and a thin strap to match the dress. I am delighted with this dress (I'm still in love with him when Laetitia Casta appeared in it on one of the prime Venice Film Festival), but this is not an option for Nicole Kidman. This dress looks like an actress molodyaschayasya old lady, as evidenced by more and hairstyle of tight curls. Nicole required dress, confirming its status as the star of the actress and self-sufficient woman, and this outfit should be left starlets and models ....

In addition, I was plagued by vague doubts about the fact that Nicole is back to Botox and a few days ago has stuck a pair of dice healing drug in cheek.

Nicole and her husband Keith Urban

Very original and unusual outfit from Queen prints Diana von Furstenberg showed us Rose Byrne. She chose for the event ensemble from top and trousers decorated with crystals in the shape of dragonflies (maybe it's angels, or someone else, but for me personally, these figures resemble insects). In my opinion, it is very original and risky way, but with a restrained classical make-up, accessories and simple earrings with stones in a shimmering details Rose managed advantageous to apply.

Unlike previous outputs Naomi Watts, its present image was very soft and gentle. Simple dress Gucci delicate pink color was complemented by metallic clutch, big earrings neutral, though dusty shades and paired thin bracelets. In my opinion, this image is perfect delicate and fragile Naomi and her very refreshing.

Actress Bella Heathcote walked the red carpet in a little black dress, but not easy, but with the bulk application in the form of flower buds. Despite the abundance of black in the image, the bow turned out pretty romantic and soft, even given the bright red lipstick. By the way, Dolly looks Bella is an excellent example of the naive romantic style and proves that even a girl with a gentle appearance can wear black.

Supermodel Elle Macpherson appeared at a party in evening dress with a pearl shade rich finish of the gold and silver sequins, beads and bugles. The dress perfectly complemented by gold jewelery and accessories, which by the way are golden hair El and tanned skin. All these elements create a very warm way - by McPherson is coming from the sunlight.

Another Australian celebrity - actress Toni Collette - posed for photographers in MPP trimmed with sequins and interesting shoes glossy shiny skin. It is worth noting that in the 40 years Tony boasts a beautiful figure with a thin waist and seductive hip line. However, you will not be able to notice this, because neon pink lipstick, which the actress opted for this image, will dazzle you with its wild color. Joking aside, lipstick looks really awful and cheaper way hundreds of times.

Tags

See also

New and interesting