The fifth day of the Cannes Film Festival 2012

The fifth day of the Cannes Film Festival in 2012 met the guests pouring rain. Nevertheless, the German premiere of the film director Michael Haneke «Amour» took place, and on the red carpet, despite the wind and weather, glittering celebrity in their doroguschih diamonds and couture dresses, skirts which is still slightly wet.

Star yesterday became Cheryl Cole. Messenger Beauty L'Oreal Paris for the second year in a row there on the red carpet of the Cannes Film Festival in the creation of Stéphane Rolland Couture and looks delicious. Despite the fact that such a style of dress does not look original (long train and feathers clearly held in high esteem at the fashionable guests Cannes this year), Cheryl outfit looks very impressive. I was disappointed only by the fact that this lava, fiery finish dress lost in the background of the red carpet.

Diane Kruger this year is part of the jury and tries as much as possible to delight us with his appearance on the red carpet. Another output of the actress graced beautiful creation of Vivienne Westwood, which resembles silver statuetochku Diana. Dress like a glove sitting on the carved figure of the actress, highlighting the beautiful waist and draping added volume in the right places.

Spit on skirts and other attributes of ball gowns supermodel Erin Wasson appeared before the audience in a very lightweight toilet by Antonio Berardi. I really like the asymmetrical cut skirts and red embroidery, which is designed, among other things, from the skin - the perfect choice. This dress Erin I associate with the version of the glamorous woman hippie. What is missing is the tape on the forehead.

Again, Phoebe Price. I think, to talk about her appearance does not make sense - here and so everything is clear, but I worry about another question: what does it all at the festival? Perhaps Cheryl Cole also does not possess special talents, but at least she looks beautiful, and dress appropriately, but Phoebe nothing at all can not boast.

The new Bond girl, Berenice Marlowe in a black evening dress with a V-neck. Not to say that I am delighted with this wild dress, but it sits perfectly on a 32-year-old Frenchwoman, focusing on the most appetizing part of her body, and it's enough to look attractive. I also really like the jewelry and nail polish in shades of gray.

Although I first saw Berenice, I think it will be sexy Bond girl Olga Kurylenko fresh.

Winner of two awards at the Cannes Film Festival, 59-year-old French actress Isabelle Huppert has appeared on the red carpet accompanied by his colleagues in the film "Love". Compared with other guests, Isabelle looked quite modest in their dress the color of bronze, but still try to keep the brand, when posed for photographers and waved to fans standing in the pouring rain.

The fifth day of the film forum was marked by not only showing of the film "Love", but also the premiere, "Confessions of a son of the century," in which the main role performed by Charlotte Gainsbourg, Lily Cole and (oh my!) Former boyfriend of Kate Moss and Amy Winehouse, Pete Doherty. Ms. Gainsbourg did not come to the festival, but Lily and Pete was attended by the prime minister.

We all know what kind of girl Lily, she has a very interesting appearance and eccentric style of dress, so her dress on the red carpet was not a surprise for me. A strange piece of cloth saturated in dark blue with a high cut on the thigh. This incision and Miss Cole played a cruel joke, showing all present not particularly beautiful dark tights and underwear. It is certainly not a global catastrophe, but such incidents are remembered for a long time scale events Cannes.

Tags

See also

New and interesting