Film adaptation of fairy tales

10. "Cinderella Story" with Hilary Duff and Chad Michael Murray in the lead roles. Sweet and terribly naive youth romantic comedy with a fantastic plot, transferred to modern decoration. Despite the simplicity of the picture, it has a certain charm of the stupid, which is pushing to revise it again and again

9. "Terribly nice" with Alex Pettyfer and Vanessa Hudgens. This Statement on the implementation of the fairy tale The Scarlet floret again in today's realities. I was afraid that the movie will be too corny, reading reviews, it turned out - quite anything so

8. comedy "Sydney White" with Amanda Bynes in the title role. Funny interpretation of the fairy tale of Snow White. Beaten intrigue of "Who will be the coolest at the University" then served with an unexpected point of view

7. "Ella Enchanted" with Anne Hathaway. Another freestyle adaptation of Cinderella story. Cute and romantic, and Anne - a real beauty. And the story of Ella and Prince is not quite standard ...

6. Peter Pan was one of my favorite children's book of stories, so of course I could not pass by the movie 1991 "Captain Hook." This masterpiece of Steven Spielberg Dustin Hoffman as Hook. This is totally unexpected story about glavgeroya tales Barry, where Peter Pan and Hook and even fairy Tinkerbell appear in a completely unexpected form ...

5. "Ever After" (1998) - another adaptation of "Cinderella" at this time, as expected, in the medieval decor. Watch this movie if only for the wonderful and sincere Drew Barrymore

4. "Krabat. Sorcerer's Apprentice. " A screen adaptation of the novel of fantastic Otfried Preußler (I think, now, few people know about this ...). It turns out that in Germany can shoot not only famous movies of the genre, but also very high-quality fantasy!

3. "Red Riding Hood" (2011) Amanda Sefyrid. The picture is worthy of attention if only because of the fact that this is a horror film, and took it off Catherine Hardwicke, the director of "Twilight»

2. "Snow White and the Huntsman" - a film about that on our site for many wrote

1. "Alice in Wonderland" by Tim Burton. Ai Like um, of thick, I love it !!! Enchanting spectacle detachment from reality for two hours and provided a fantastic finish!

Tags

See also

New and interesting