Gwyneth Paltrow

This subtle blonde won the "Oscar" in 26 years, a few years was the beloved Brad Pitt and in early childhood became godmother daughter of Steven Spielberg. He and only he discovered a young Gwyneth Paltrow way to Hollywood and of course she was ready for it, because the actor was born in the family (mom Gwyneth famous actress Blythe Danner, and his father - film director and friend of Spielberg, Bruce Paltrow). This woman is one of those people who make up the elite of Hollywood, who are representatives of famous actors' dynasties, and which might not have become who we are, if not successful parents. Paltrow, of course, does not like to talk about the achievements of his father and mother, because for many years in the profession, it proved to all that it is not the last person in the film, and her innate talent. She is now 39 and Gwyneth long been credited with lists of the most recognizable and paid actresses in the west. In addition to her career and has developed excellent personal life: Gwyneth is married to singer «Coldplay» Chris Martin and is raising two children - daughter Apple and son Moses, which she gladly tells in his interviews.

I'm damn good at what I do.

As a child I hated the name. It seemed very arrogant.

I never wanted to be a celebrity. All I wanted to - it is to be an actress.

I never shone in the school theater. Parents do not allow me to play as long until I graduated from college.

To reach the peak of his career at 26 years old - that's what really scared.

Life is too short and priceless. So what inspires all of what you feel even a drop of inspiration.

Are you sure that is not right, if you say to yourself, "That's what I do for money, and it is - for pleasure».

The simpler your life is, the more happiness you get from it.

The death of a loved one can change you more than all the other things in the world put together.

My life can be summed up in three events: the death of his father (his father died of cancer Paltrow), acquaintance with her future husband and the birth of their first child.

As long as you do not have children, you're looking at the actresses who have children already, and thought: "My God, they are probably your kids do not see for weeks. They probably do not even know whether their children go to school. " And then you appear own children, and you realize that this is certainly not the case. Children will never let you stray too far away.

Pregnancy does something to your memory. You do not become a bad actress? No. You just become forgetful.

It is very difficult to be pregnant during the shooting. All the time thinking, no matter how sblevat.

Women who breast-fed, will understand me: if after that you go to a plastic surgeon to do a bust of himself - it is not plastic surgery. This restoration work.

I'd rather die than let their children eat soup from a bag.

I have no more audio habit, from which ought to get rid of.

I hate haters. Some people write about me in their blogs any terrible things. They are great to hurt me, and to be honest, I can not understand why people hate me so much, my aspirations and what I'm doing. After all, I'm a good person, and I want the world around, too, was good.

People think that I am indifferent, old and sleeping in a hyperbaric chamber. But it was not me!

I'm not one of those who climb over the fence. I'd rather look for the gate.

I always say what I think and say - hold on to the above.

Once I was very trusting. And then I realized that credulity is not able to lead you away.

I love men. Even despite the fact that most of them false, zavralsya * udaka.

Once I was at the ceremony, "Oscar". All came up to me and asked: "Where is your husband? You all went wrong? "And I tell them:" And with what joy I carry everywhere for a husband? »

I prefer not to talk about his marriage. I would never compare how women talk in "Sex and the City," and the way they actually speak.

If we lived in ancient Rome and ancient Greece, I would have felt sick and ugly. Standards dictate the time. For example, now - for some strange reason - better to be thin. But the reason I think this is very stupid.

Absolutely I can not figure out who it was suddenly decided that thin people are more attractive than the stall. It seems arbitrary!

Beauty - it's when you're comfortable in your body.

I am the one who I am. I see no need to pretend to be someone who earns 25 thousand dollars a year.

We must remember that the things that bring you a lot of money, sooner or later betray you.

I like the English way of life - it is not so imbued with the ideas of capitalism, as an American. People here do not talk about work and money - people are talking about different interesting things.

Very often - and almost against their will - I have to defend America. But I really believe that, despite the bad political background, America is still amazing and a great place.

I think that in the movie, I do not always the same as in reality.

Sometimes I feel as if someone is connected to my kidney.

Hardly worth knowing himself to the end.

I think I know my rights.

I'm not sure that the general should say something ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting