Apple and Moses

"The talent has found talent" - a bit strange phrase can be characterized by the relationship of the actress Gwyneth Paltrow and singer of the group «Coldplay» Chris Martin, because their love is not based on some unprecedented craving, what was the actress to her still boyfriend Brad Pitt, their relationship - this is primarily a spiritual connection. They are both creative people who need to be loved and they had someone to hug after a hard day. But now, when they are almost 9 years together, they can embrace not only each other but also her two children, which you will see in this post.

At first glance it seems that Gwyneth and Chris met very corny, but even such a meeting could be fatal. The future couple met at a concert of the group «Coldplay» (as you know, Martin was on stage, and Gwyneth in the hall). The first step was made actress, which until ants liked the music of this group and, of course, the voice of Chris. She went to the dressing room and said to the musician:

"Hi, my name is Gwyneth. You know, I really like your music. And I came to say - no one before you, instead of you, and I think, after you do not sing so gentle and sad about love. You sing what you want to hear in your ear, in the silence »
The singer was embarrassed and did not know what to say the well-known actress, and she laughed asked for an autograph. So gently they began a relationship.

The couple met not so long, but Gwyneth disappointed in men after failed romances with Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio and Ben Affleck, and Chris, who was a simple man who did not know the relationship with the stars of the first magnitude, realized that they could be together and create a new one cell of society. Lovers were married December 5, 2003 at a private wedding ceremony in Southern California.

Family photo:

May 14 next year, was born the daughter of Chris and Gwyneth Apple. The girl's name in English means "apple" that makes her mother a pleasant association. Bull's-eye on the apple does not fall far, so I can not fail to notice that Apple just a copy of his father's (happy to be, according to accept), although there are those who see in it only features the famous mother, who even does not like to talk about the personal, but about his daughter said in an interview:

Apple - the girl with character. She is impatient, and that she had from me. And Chris in her love for komediantstvu - she likes when people laugh at her tricks.

I do not really want to become an actress, so I tell her, "Oh, no, you're too smart for that! Become a better anthropologist or anyone else. " But if she insists, I'll probably repeat it that I once told my mother: Do you want to become an actress - to make sure that the camera is in love with you.
Apple Photo:

12 months after the birth of her daughter at Gwyneth's father died, and she fell into a deep depression. Nothing pleased her and her husband had considerable work to persuade her to leave the bad memories of the past and live for the day, honoring the memory of his father and speaking of it only with a smile. Gwyneth was able to do this and is much stronger than before, and a year later (all the things they have going on in a year) she gave birth to son Moses. The boy's name was given in honor of the biblical character. He came into this world April 8, 2006 at the New York Hospital «Mount Sinai Hospital» by Caesarean section.

Photos of Moses:

Now the family of Chris and Gwyneth's not as smooth as we would like, but there are problems in every family, so I hope that they will survive this temporary crisis and become closer to each other. Still, nine years of marriage and two children - a strong rope, which must be supported by love, and if it is not, even he will tear. It seems to me that they were perfect for each other (it is difficult to judge on photos and videos, but I got the impression), so I hope that they will not lose what they have now. By the way, Gwyneth 5 years older than Chris (well it is ... for show).

Chris and Gwyneth:

Tags

See also

New and interesting