Opinions stars.

"Children can take his example as a man of nothing achieved something in life. I rarely made friends from the time I became a member of the rap game Eminem exempt. »- Dr. Dre.

"It disgusts me. I do not know that I said it wrong, and why it hurt me, but I will tell him that again. »- Christina Aguilera.

It all started with the fact that the clip of Christina «What A Girl Wants» was shown on MTV, and he led the top 10 videos in which also participated in «My Name Is» Eminem. When the video ended Cristina start to drive on Em and video. First wedding of Eminem and Kim was a mystery, but Christina made it to the public - she said that before she heard rumors about this wedding and added something like "Did not he do a song where he kills the mother of his daughter?" (97 Bonnie and Clyde). Then she rubbed something about violence against women. Eminem all this greatly offended, and he made a real run on Aguilera in his song «The Real Slim Shady»:

"You little bitch, I wanted to hurt me in the show MTV:
Yes, he did, but I think he's married to Kim, hee-hee!
I can load it into a song MP3,
And show the world as it gives Eminem. »

"I can honestly say that it is one of the best people I know. Eminem This is kind and polite, but only a few people know it from this side. On stage, he seems the most confident person in the world, and he is there. »- Dido.

"It raises questions and provokes debate, makes the blood boil in humans. So it should be art. »- Madonna

"Music Eminem really hardcore, but an intelligent hardcore. It is funny, witty, poetic and musically interesting. I am familiar with it and I can say that he is not homophobic. »- Elton John.

"By Eminem I have only love and respect.» - Robbie Williams.

"His songs have played an important role in the freedom of speech. I think he is afraid of nobody say "fuck off", and I respect him for that. »- Marilyn Manson.

"For me, Eminem real poet of our time. He entertained people with his rap like no one else can. Furthermore, it is usually ignored in his music many morality. If you do not listen attentively to his every word, that Eminem may seem like a bad guy, but it's not. I like it. »- David Craig.

"I like Eminem, but I would not want to see my little lady or a girl as young as eight years old listening to him. Because of his songs a lot of kids can get in trouble. »- Jonathan Wilkes.

"He seemed to me very evil man - I would like to know why. Perhaps this is the good old shows. Who knows? »- Emma Barton.

"I think its a bit overrated especially at the Brits. I do not think that his performance was so good too. It was a bit deflating. »- Natasha Hamilton.

"I think Eminem`a extraordinary personality, he is one of the greatest performers that I've ever seen and heard. He's just the perfect performer. Professional. All is sincere, it comes from his heart. This - the quality that I love him. »- Hugh Jackman.

"Soon there will be other people who will say much more bad things than Eminem. We will just deal with it. »- Missy Elliott.

"I like his sincerity, his humor. This person is able to express themselves fully. I can not believe everything he says, but I admire his honesty. »- Anastacia.

Tags

See also

New and interesting