Tom Hiddleston

"The characters of the last century, the characters of this century, the characters of the next century" - these are the three parts into which you can divide the entire filmography charming Englishman Tom Hiddleston. Role in the first category had a lot more as a prestigious education at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art requires reaching out to the beautiful: the kings, writers, politicians - the main niche Tom, but will not forget that the image that brought him the greatest fame. As it turned out changing roles Hiddleston loves and knows, or he does not play the villain Loki as he had done two years earlier.

Success came to 32-year-old actor immediately, and in fact up to that time, almost no one knew who this Tom Hiddleston. He loudly declared itself and Hollywood took it. Proposals became much more and now we can say that the years of cooperation with the BBC were not in vain. He learned a lot and is ready to show a wide audience all that capable. Over 80% of respondents in Britain believe in it, and we believe.

"The Life and Adventures of Nicholas Nickleby" (TV, 2001)

"Never stop. Never stop fighting. Never stop dreaming. And do not be afraid to open your heart to all - in the movies, you love; movies that you want to create; the life that you have lived and the life that you might be reflected in the cinema. As for me, for a long time ... maybe I felt inaccuracy or something like that, I felt that my voice was not worthy to be heard, but I think that everyone's voice is heard. So if you have something to say, say it all ยป

"Churchill" (TV, 2002)

"Cranford" (mini-series, 2007)

"Miss Austen Regrets" (TV 2008)

"Wallander" (TV series 2008 - the year ...)

"Thor", "The Avengers" (2011-2013 year)

"Midnight in Paris" (2011)

"Deep Blue Sea" (2011)

"War Horse" (2011)

"Empty Crown" (mini-series, 2012)

Tags

See also

New and interesting