Wanted star man

British Glamour magazine made a rating of the sexiest men of 2013. In fact, in the ranking includes 100 handsome, but I decided to give your attention only the best 10-ku, thinking that the consecration of all the hundreds I had neither a place in the post, nor the time, nor the energy of my female (100 Krasavchikov describe - it Well, you can go crazy). So, whom do we wish, according to Glamour.

Last year, Justin Bieber was just 49th, but this year has risen to 10 seats. Maybe this is due to the gradual maturation (still only young boys are attracted to girls, but the older guys have a greater female audience). And maybe a candid photo where Justin demonstrates its charms.

In 9th place came the actor Jamie Campbell Bower, unleash the role of Kai in "Twilight" and starring in the new saga of "The Mortal Instruments: City of BonesĀ».

8 was replaced by Idris Elba, which can be seen as the first black president of South Africa Nelson Mandela in the movie "Long Walk to Freedom." It also can be seen in the "Torah" and "Pacific RimĀ».

Handsome Chris Hemsworth, who played Thor only 7th place. I would have given him a place higher, in spite of his position and the married almost double paternity.

At the 6th place again, the young singer - Harry Styles of the Anglo-Irish boy band One Direction. In my opinion, too young to enter the 10 most desirable women, and you as?

Fashionable now Benedict Cumberbatch took 5th place ranking, despite the fact that the film "The Fifth Estate" where he played a major role, flopped at the box, and was insulted by the critics. Perhaps this is the place he deserved as an advance for January 2014 will be released when the new series of Sherlock.

Briton Tom Hiddleston, who plays Loki in the film "Thor", "The Avengers" and its sequels, took the 4 position (assured by its charm).

Australians have always been famous for the beauty of face and body, so you can see exactly Aussie Liam Hemsworth, who played in "The Hunger Games" opens 3-ku leaders.

Silver this time gets Robert Pattinson, who last year won the gold. I will express assumption that Pattinson is gradually losing its position in the absence of good films and roles. And in advertising, as we know, does not go far ....

And here it is - the most coveted. In 2013, everyone wanted Henry Cavill, who played a major role in the film "Man of Steel." Our leader and all 30 reported tabloids - he is a bachelor. Three cheers for the winner!

P.S. I do not believe it, but Channing Tatum earned a 17th place, Robert Downey Jr. - 20th, Brad Pitt - 95th, and George Clooney all turned out in the end! Where is the world?

Tags

See also

New and interesting